• 3259 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11697 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake wars squad

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Coop_07, Sep 9, 2019.

1. I am looking for any number of people to join a cake wars squad we already have 5 but are going have alot incase of people not being active to play reply in the following format

IGN:

Discord:

Timezone:

Skill (1-10):

Are you a defender or attacker:

What you could bring to the team:

Java or Bedrock:

Posted Sep 9, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 14, 2019
    Zapix likes this.
  2. IGN: Polities

Discord: Persistance#0638

Timezone: CDT

Skill (1-10): 9 (I can beat most people in a fair fight, I can also use the environment to destroy my opponents.

Are you a defender or attacker: I can do both but I am a lot better as an attacker.

What you could bring to the team: A good person on the front lines. I know which beacons to get and when. I also have a knack for hiding where someone least expects it. I usually main builder but sometimes I go frosting. (I have a microphone)

Java or Bedrock: Java

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  3. I added u Coop_07 on discord

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2019
  4. IGN: Garados

Discord: KindaCruise#2189

Timezone: CST

Skill (1-10): 7 (Sometimes pretty good, sometimes not)

Are you a defender or attacker: Attacker, I tend to do well with epearl cake rushing.

What you could bring to the team: My friends describe me as a snake when I play cakewars, mainly because Im good at sneaking behind teams or trapping them and getting cake and resources before they can get out. My best play was probably when I sneaked into a obbyd cake and punched out the obsidian, winning the game for our team

Java or Bedrock: Java

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  5. Added u on discord

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2019