• 244 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6625 Players Online
  • 6381 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake wars solos

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by KingCraft, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Having solo cake wars would be very fun. First if I'm playing cake wars I always have to be playing with a friend. If i dont I got paired with a level 1 player or a player that just quits. It would be nice to be able to 1v1 people without interference and do it by myself.

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  2. *ahem*
    This has been addressed multiple times, with the same results: possibly returning as a seasonal game. If you really want to play cakewrs solo, its on java.

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  3. Hello! As @CatFan105 pointed out this has been brought up multiple times.

On Bedrock, it was actually a game that we had temporary in the past as part of the 2020 Christmas Rotation. It was removed and not added as a permanent game because higher ups were worried that it was divide the player count too much between Cake Wars Squads and Cake Wars Duos.

On Java, this is now a permanent game mode and you could play it right now if you so wished.

I beleive (not positive) that in the future Cake Wars solos will return to bedrock, but I'm not sure if it will be added as a perm game or as another temporary event. We'll just have to see!

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.