• 2242 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10680 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Recruitment for Team Stormcloud. Srategic based play style (non competitive)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Ellaeomeso, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Hi, its Cameron here. This is the team Stormcloud recruitment. I am just look for good skilled players with a medium big experience (50+ games) of Cake Wars in team and strategic game play. We will play whenever best suits the team. We will play for fun and for wins. My IGN is Ellaeomeso

1: Tell me what you would like to be your main class out of these 4 options.

Class a. Offensive melee combat and control center beacon (knight/snowball kit)
    Class b. Offensive/Defensive archer combat. Guard center/side beacons with arrows(archer kit)
    Class c. Defensive/Protect Cake/Rush and get beacons (builder kit)
    Class d. Free mode For if you are skilled with all-round intelligent game play (with any kit you want)

2: Tell me in this forum or in a message what your discord name is. If you don't have discord we can't voice chat, so please install it.

3: What is your in-game name?

4:How skilled/experienced are you with team and strategic play in Cake Wars rated from bad 0 - 20 excellent

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  2. *i can play from 245-430 every weekday and 245-5 (est) on Friday’s. I will be more active over the summer though

1: Tell me what you would like to be your main class out of these 4 options.

Class d most likely. I like to switch back and forth between builder and frosting depending on who my opponents are, but I am also decent at pvp without snowballs

2: Tell me in this forum or in a message what your discord name is. If you don't have discord we can't voice chat, so please install it.

cerns#0180

cerns

4:How skilled/experienced are you with team and strategic play in Cake Wars rated from bad 0 - 20 excellent
    I often call with my friends and play cake wars with a party. It’s usually very casual though. I understand how to be productive in many different forms of gameplay. I would rate myself overall 16/20 but that is subjective to people’s opinions and understanding of ratings

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  3. 1. Definitely Class A, I like to rush beacons/teams and generally go through games as quickly as possible. I have a very rush based play style
    2. DietSnow#7990
    3. DietSnow
    4. Probably around 15-17, although depending on how I'm doing that day, I could be better or worse.

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  4. 1: Tell me what you would like to be your main class out of these 4 options.

Without a doubt, I'm class A. I love controlling the center beacon and rushing other teams.

crue#6628
    xCrue
    Probably a 10, I've never really been part of a team, I don't tryhard, or even play strategically.

Posted May 19, 2019
  5. 1. Prefer : Class A, because I can click very fast ;)
    2. Krystian Kozłowski#6732
    3. krisu_k9
    4. 12/20
    I'm good at following instructions and improvising but I have never been in an actual "team" so I don't have that kind of experience unless 4 man parties count xd

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  6. 1. D, I can pretty much play any of the kits well, though I tend to main builder.
    2.PapiKirito#8546 I currently don't own a mic, but I can still listen to shot calls.
    3.PapiKirito
    4. I'd say 18. I was part of CWCL for a few months and I'd like to say I'm pretty good at working with others. As far as strategic plays go, I'm aware of the optimal ways to win and can play like that, though when I'm solo queue I usually just goof off and try to punch people off with wool.

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  7. 1. Class A: I am very good at rushing, and middle control.
    2. (Message me on forums for my discord.)
    3. IDqstroyCakes
    4. 18/20 I would say.

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  8. 1. Class A good at pvp and using snowballs in fight.
    2.ColdShadow35#2019
    3.RobusArs
    4.i can get along with my team mostly my point would be 15/20 honestly.
    this week i played a lot im 5th on weekly list at the moment getting better in teamplay too

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  9. 1: Either class A or D
    2: masked#9815
    3: Misu
    4: I'm easy to talk to, I would say overall would be 15.

Posted Jul 4, 2019
  10. 1. Either Class A, B Or D.
    2. Cody Taylor#7655
    3. TheColeMan_05
    4. I am borderline but still good probably a 11 to 14 person

Posted Aug 29, 2019