• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6114 Players Online
  • 3224 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars or Micro Battles?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xShatteredAbyss, Dec 3, 2019.

?

Cake Wars or Micro Battles

1. Cake Wars

56.3%
  2. Micro Battles

12.5%
  3. Both

31.3%
  4. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey, everyone! Okay, so I love Cake Wars and have been playing it for quite a long time now, and I'm even on the leaderboard (on a diff acc). But I also love the game Micro Battles, and enjoy playing it as well.

Which one do you think is better?

Or do you like both?

Or simply prefer neither?

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    510bike and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  2. Alright just for clarification everyone this kid is not level 2 he just linked some different account (I honestly don't know why) but he's @LT Tombstone 77, aka the shadow muted person, best friend to me ever, aspiring youtuber, level 86 duke, and a cake wars pro :D

So in my opinion... I really can't decide. I've made amazing friends in both games, I met you and Cb in Cake Wars... your brother and Ace in Micro Battles...
    I love playing both, and even though I have more wins in Micro Battles than Cake Wars, it's only because I ride my MB friends (Ace and Careless) for wins...
    Please note that I'm just kidding^

I have been playing more Cake Wars these days with @DanTrains222 and @xGetHackedOnx (and some others as well) but I'm just waiting for the day when I start playing Micro Battles again. It's a game that I can only play with friends, and my friend that I play MB with is banned so I'm just waiting for him to come back :p

Great thread LT... I had trouble deciding and in the end, I'm just going to put both. There's no way I can decide ;-;

Posted Dec 3, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2019
    M4RK7000 and xShatteredAbyss like this.
  3. Thanks for that, Scar :D. Also, I made a forums account for LT just because. I honestly don't know why I didn't make a forums account sooner. But I decided that both accs should have a forums account xD. And I like both as well, although Cake Wars seems better because I met you and other awesome friends in it :D. My other account is @LT Tombstone 77

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2019
    M4RK7000 and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  4. That's me :D

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    M4RK7000 and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  5. i don’t like micro battles tbh literally i see every game someone is camping and they have to look for them
    cake wars is much more fun imo

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  6. Yeah, the campers can get really annoying.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  7. I find Cake Wars to be more interesting to me and overall more fun. Micro Battles is nice for when I just want to play a game that I know won't take long and I know will still be fun. Cake Wars, in my experience, takes more cooperation from your team and more skill to be able to win than just sometimes getting lucky with who you spawned next to like in MB.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  8. Heyo!

I'd say I prefer Cake Wars, even though Micro Battles is a classic game that I love and have played quite a bit. I prefer Cake Wars because of the gameplay aspect. For me, I find it more fun and enjoyable as it's a long-lasting game, whereas Micro Battles is a rather short; lasting only five-ish minutes. And as Jacob says Cake Wars, in my opinion, requires more skill, communication and cooperation with your team. Very interesting thread, it's awesome to see peoples opinions on the games!

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  9. Thanks xD. It's just a question I'd thought I'd ask.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  10. Hey!

My favourite between these two is 100% Micro Battles! It's a way more fast paced, relaxed game, unlike Cakewars. Which is traditionally more competitive and full of more players that will tryhard, making it not as fun for when I just want to chill. However, when i'm in a good squad and want to play competitively, Cakewars is really fun. Micro Battles has always been my favourite game on Mineplex, so this was an easy choice, but I have enjoyed reading some of the responses. Thanks for the post!

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  11. No problem xD. And yeah, I understand why you may dislike Cake Wars, however I've always loved it. The tryhards and hackers do make it less fun though.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  12. I enjoy CakeWars more, (cuz I’m a cake), but seriously, I enjoy the aspect of upgrading your equipment and gathering resources.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  13. Java I prefer MB over cakewars because mineplex kb is odd
    On bedrock I prefer cakewars because I can jump bridge (way faster)

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  14. I also prefer Cake Wars over Micro Battles. Although Micro Battles is a short and fast-paced PvP game, I was never very good at it and I find it quite lackluster. It's not my least favorite game as there are many ways to play it, but for the most part, I do not find it particularly enjoyable. On the other hand, Cake Wars is an interesting and fun game where I can start from leather armor to maxed out gear by capturing beacons, obtaining resources, and fighting others along the way. It requires even more strategy than MB and the overall gameplay aspect is much more enjoyable for me. Almost every game is unique from the rest and you really can't predict what will happen next, allowing players to play it again and again without getting bored.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  15. I’ve found MB to have more strategy than cakewars because you have limited food, there’s never a 1v1......cakewars is still a really fun game though

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 and AceSJus like this.
  16. Cake Wars the whole way. It just interests me more than MB.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  17. I don't play bedrock, so this post really only pertains to java. I'd say pre- map decay update MB was the better, more enjoyable game. But now with the fast rot speed and party oriented gameplay, cakewars has turned into my main go to.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  18. I personally prefer Cakewars over Microbattles.

Microbattles is fun, but it can also be a bit repetitive. With such a small map, you’re doing a lot of the same things over and over again each time you play. In Cakewars, there’s always something new happening. There’s a variety of strategies to compete with and use, and you’re always facing new people.

Cakewars is also more intense than Microbattles. You have to focus on a variety of different things (fighting others, protecting your cake, buying upgrades, holding beacons, etc.) With Microbattles, it’s mainly just a straight PvP game.

Also, I think Cakewars is better than Microbattles for parties. The games last longer, and it requires a lot more teamwork and communication compared to Microbattles in my opinion.

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  19. I have to say CakeWars because I’ve been playing it longer, but this is a tough choice.

Posted Dec 4, 2019