• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1666 Players Online
  • 1666 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake wars no parties mode

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by SoulGhoul, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Hey. I love playing cakewars. I'm good at pvp. But I never win because of parties. If you are playing by yourself and you are against a party. Your dead.

Please talk more about this below

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  2. Oh my gosh! It's funny because I was thinking about also bringing up a solo cakewars version! I feel like this is a good way to even just practice cakewars strats. Especially because if you're going against a full team of tryhards it could be very intimidating and ruin your fun! For new players, it is very hard to get a game of cakewars that is enjoyable.

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    Goldek, ilyLegend and Gardening_Tool like this.
  3. Hi!

Personally, i'm kind of split here. this could be good to practice your skills but what your suggesting is pretty similar to skywars. And adding this mode would bring players from the regular mode making it harder to fill a room.

Thanks!

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    Ultra Jet Fighter and dollbo<3 like this.
  4. I also can agree with this. However if you think about cakewars like bedwars, there is a solo version of that. So it would somewhat make sense for there to be that version available for cakewars as well!

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  5. I've gotta agree with this, i'd support a CW solos gamemode, however not if it means we lose duos.

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  6. people could just all join the same game and queue for the same team, or you could just make your own party/join someones

there was a vote to replace duos with solos and solos won, so that might happen soon

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  7. Personally, I don’t play Cake Wars that often. However, I think adding a solo mode would be a great addition! Cake Wars is already a hugely popular game, and considering the amount of people who would like to see a solo version, I think this would bring in quite a few new players. I also think it would be great for practicing PvP, considering you have to fight and also guard by yourself—so definitely a challenge! Thank you for suggesting this.

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    Polar8, dollbo<3 and ilyLegend like this.
  8. bet!! that'll be so cool! ahah

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  9. Personally, I think it could be interesting if there was a solos version of Cake Wars on the existing duos maps, so a total of eight people. I feel like this could meet what you want. I do not think it would be a good idea to implement a Quad or Duos mode of Cake Wars that does not allow parties because that would prevent people from being to play with their friends. A solos mode could definitely be interesting, though!

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  10. as

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2020
  11. Astrcl. i have 4 very rarely active friends on mineplex. every time i play cake wars (even though i am good at pvp) get dominated by people who are clearly communicating

OP OP
  12. here is the main issue. mineplex updates recently are about the immortal rank. mineplex devs really pay little attention to the community

OP OP
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  13. Greetings!

Multiple threads and discussions have been brought up regarding a possible implementation of solo cakewars. Nonetheless, this is unrealistic based off the Java version of Mineplex. The average playerbase for Cakewars on a daily basis is 300 players. I feel as if adding another version regards to cakewars will be unbalancing and games may not be able to begin which will be frustrating. Furthermore, I completely understand that running into parties are frustrating and aggravating. Nonetheless, you must make the best out of that situation and/or requeue to an average player cakewars game.

I do see benefits regards to cakewars solos, it's simply unrealistic and will disperse players throughout the lobbies. There's always players looking for a duo and/or squad, you may find a lot of these players within communities, the Mineplex discord and in lobbies. This idea has been suggested and it will most likely to continue to be declined for various negative reasons.
    This is genuinely false. The main reason to add Immortal points which was the recent update was to give back to those who subscribed to Immortal. They're specifically handing out rewards and cosmetics for those who are subscribing and keeping that subscription. Furthermore, it is your choice if you would like to subscribe and when you would like to not subscribe anymore, Mineplex is not forcing you to buy this specific rank and simply giving out these rewards for subscribers. Mineplex staff do pay attention to the community greatly. I have been assisted recently by multiple administrators for issues regarding Discord. Without the community, Mineplex would be nonexistent and as far as I know; the Java community is being treated with utmost care.

In conclusion, I do not agree with implementing a solo version of cakewars due to all the various reasons stated above. Nevertheless, I encourage you to make more suggestions to the community in the future! <3 Have a great day!

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Perseus like this.
  14. That would split up the playerbase so bye.

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  15. Yeah, ngl cakewars solos is something ive wanted for a long time. Would be really nice to have it. Personally i find it kind of annoying when you queue parties in 4s, but most the time i just switch to duos. #addcwsolos

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  16. im kinda mad ngl bc i made a thread just like this a week ago about how we should be able to get into a lobby w/out a party and it has less views and less comments.

*triggered noises*
    look at fair matchmaking post to see what i mean

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  17. but its still a fair thread :P

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  18. Hey!

If you want to get into a certain lobby, you can use the command

/hub 4 (the number is the lobby you want to go to!)

you can also use

/lobby 5 (the number is the lobby you want to go to!)

Thanks!!!

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  19. lol what is this? he was talking about how you can keep leaving the cakewars lobby if you see a team of four and keep trying to get a different party, not the command that you use to go to the lobby

Posted Jul 16, 2020
    asfhjjsnx782$e and SpitefulNick like this.
  20. I would love a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 Mode in Cakewars. Mostly because whenever you join cakewars standard or cakewars duos, from personal experience the teammates like to troll! So a solo mode would be amazing!

Posted Jul 20, 2020