• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Nether Star

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Thanos69, Oct 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Thanos69

Thanos69

I finished a game of cake wars and got a nether star. I spent it on the level 2 kit upgraded and went in to a game. Once i finished that game i went and edited my character and it said i had 0 nether stars and that i never upgraded my kit. Pls help

Posted Oct 26, 2018
  2. Caameronn

Caameronn

This sounds a lot like a bug/glitch. I'd assume since this is in the MCO/Bedrock section, this occurred on the MCO/Bedrock servers. I'd highly suggest that you report this glitch over at mineplex.com/bugs so they can further assist you and figure out the cause to why you are experiencing this. Try and include a video, if possible, of this glitch occurring so the team can begin working on this glitch. Hope this can get fixed soon for you.

Posted Oct 26, 2018
  3. Thanos69

Thanos69

ok thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2018
    Caameronn likes this.
  4. birdygamerXD

birdygamerXD

As i know kit upgrades at cake wars have a lot of bugs, try reporting.
    Btw i have also a bug which i cant upgrade them.
    Try reporting the bugs on cake wars :v

Posted Oct 26, 2018
  5. Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. When upgrading kits using nether stars in Cake Wars, this does tend to happen as it is a bug. The staff team is already aware of this issue, as this is already a reported bug. You can report this bug at mineplex.com/bugs along with any other bugs you find in the future. Glad I can help, have a great day!

Posted Oct 26, 2018
  6. *H E L L O*
    sorry i am just too addictive to memes

Posted Nov 12, 2018
  7. xPossum

xPossum

Personally, I think that kit upgrades in Cake Wars needs to go; it's very discouraging for people who respawn with no armor to have to fight people who respawn with full diamond; not to mention the fact that it further widens the PC/PE skill gap. The nether star system is very broken, and I don't even know if/what the requirements for getting a nether star actually are. Hopefully it either gets resolved soon, or the entire kit upgrade system gets a revamp; though personally I'm routing for the latter.

Posted Nov 12, 2018
  8. You got a nether star? What?! I didn't think you could get those anymore!

Posted Nov 12, 2018
  9. birdygamerXD

birdygamerXD

well i have around 150+ cake wars games and i dont have an nether star

Posted Nov 12, 2018
  10. I can't see my stats, but I don't doubt I have over 150 or 200 wins under my belt.

Posted Nov 13, 2018
  11. How do we get nether stars? i've won so many cake wars games. Im over lvl 20 from just winning cake wars.

Posted Dec 3, 2018
  12. Mostly Nether stars were used to support to use to like make kits even better in the games. Now it's no longer in the game because of how many people wanted to make their armor faster. Hopeful this explain your Questions. Plus you only get a nether star when you played Cakewars in while so its rare to get one

Posted Dec 3, 2018
  13. I love kits, but I feel they need to work better on fixing them. I had the same issue. I spent like 5 neather stars trying to upgrade. It really sucks, but one day it'll be fixed.

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  14. I mean, there should be more kit upgrade for players so they can stay longer, like nether star being fixed would be good

Posted Dec 6, 2018