• 2128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4707 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Map: Fish Bowl

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by HungryKid43, Dec 1, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In cake wars there is a map called "Fish Bowl". You might have seen it. Its got all the fish, the seaweed at the bottom, but one thing that everyone remembers about it is the innability to place blocks behind the cake. For green and red, it does place any blocks at all behind the cake. For blue and yellow, though, it will place only 1 block behind the cake and no more. This really bothers me when i play because i have no idea what map we are going to be going on so i always choose green as my team.
    I do know what the problem is though. It's the generator. Too close to the cake. So here's the solution: either move the cake forward a bit or move the generator back a bit. I would like to see it fixed.

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  2. You mean Plenty’ O Fish map is what it is called. Im also confused on why this bug has been around for a year and hasn’t even been touched even though its so game breaking for teams green and red. Its definitely one of my least favorite maps because of how close the cake is to someone when they respawn when im rushing their cake

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    Outplqy3d likes this.
  3. Dont forget that people map exploit and camp on the chain or the seaweed. Also if you throw an enderpwerl and miss, it’ll hit the bottom of the map meaning you’ve just been teleported into the void. Great job MP :D

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    NothinButNetYT and Outplqy3d like this.
  4. That's a Map Issue. Even though I'm a Map Tester I'm not exactly sure if it's known as no one from the MI team has replied to me yet regarding this. So you can feel free to report it at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game. One problem with bedrock is that the map updates/fixes happen much less often than they do on Java so all you can do is wait patiently.

That's known but it's the issue with how border works in Cake wars on Bedrock. The map is exactly the same as it is on Java so the Build Team can't do anything about it and it's up to the Developers if they want to change the border.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Yo!
    This issue is known, but in the future please submit all issues in the official spot which can be found here -> https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game. I'll be locking this thread since this is a known issue and your concern has been addressed, but if you have any further questions feel free to message me.

~Thread Locked
    -Concern Addressed

Posted Dec 2, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.