• 257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5637 Players Online
  • 5380 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Map downloads

Discussion in 'Help' started by KingCraft, Jul 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a YouTube channel that I do mine plex vids on and I need a cake wars map for a vid so I can get good camera angles. Does anyone know a way to get a map download of some kind for cakewars?

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  2. Hi, I'm pretty sure you can use the replay mod to get footage of maps in any gamemode except clans, as it is in allowed list of mods.

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  3. Thanks, but sadly im on bedrock edition so I cant get replay mod : (

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2021
  4. I don't play bedrock so I don't know, your better of asking a mod ingame on the bedrock server

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  5. -Thread Moved to Help Sub-Forum-

Hi there @KingCraft,

Unfortunately, any map that is live and/or featured on Mineplex is unavailable for download and/or personal use. With that being said, the reasoning behind players not having access to map downloads is because any map that is accepted, is a map that goes live on the Network. This makes the map content owned by Mineplex, which means you would need permission to use it. Although, it’d be unlikely that you’d be granted permission to download the map simply because Mineplex Maps are kept exclusive to the Network. I would also like to mention, attempting to download a map using any modifications is strictly prohibited, and severe consequences would follow if attempted to do so.

Although, just because you can't download a map, doesn't mean you can not get unique angles. I don't personally record myself, but I'm sure you could get some angles as a spectator. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - If you record as a spectator you could capture and clip different angles of the map. (Since you'd be able to fly around the map at different levels) - Then record your gameplay and incorporate the two different clips into one to make a montage with different camera angles. You could also have a friend record you at different angles as well to add a different perspective. If you would like to seek more advice on recording you're always more than welcome to post a thread in the Technology Sub-Forum, to learn more about what type of software/applications other players are using to record their videos.

I hope this helps, however if you have any additional questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Aug 2, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.