• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6772 Players Online
  • 6772 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Level System

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by ArchitOP, Dec 13, 2020.

1. I just wanted to know that how does the levelling system works like if you get a kill then how many experience points do you get, If you eat a cake then..., If you win the game how many I just wanted to know the system how it works. And Please give me a good tactic to win games more often because I always camp and for the sake of God I get good teamates that finish the game and I just win. To summarize teach me how to be good at CakeWars

Posted Dec 13, 2020
  2. Hello there! <3

The leveling system ranges from Level 1 to Level 100, every player starts at Level 1 and they will have to play games in order to level up. The experiences you receive is based on how well you did in the game. There's no exact calculation on how much experiences you get based on how many players you kill, it's based on everything! The experience needed to get promoted to another level increases every level so do your best to gain as much experience as possible.

As for strategy for cake wars, Well I can't really say that I'm the best cake wars player but sure I'll give you some tips on how to win cake wars.

As soon as you start spawning in the game, you can have two strategies, you can either defend your cake or defeat everything in your way. As for myself it only depends at what situation you are in, as for example sometimes you can read your team mate's skills by looking at them, well that's only for me I guess but everyone has that feeling.

As for the Attack Strategy, I would collect 11-14 bricks depends on how long you need to bridge to get to another team's base. After you collected all the bricks you need you can just buy one iron sword and the rest wools. For me, I don't really care about defending my cake that much if it means that I'll be the only one who's going to attack so I'll just rush in with the god bridging method, rush team enemy's base and wipe them off and eat their cake, I would also recommend you to buy a pickaxe just in case if they use their clay or ender block to defend their cake. Then after that I would just collect bricks and buy gear such as armor and more wools, a bow is not really necessary but it can be useful to throw enemies off guard when they're on a single straight block bridge. I don't really capture emerald points which is a funny thing because another team just collects them up and after defeating them then I would just steal their emerald points and I guess that's just how it works. If I were to get killed at some point, I would just do the exact same thing over and over again.

As for the Defend Strategy, I would collect 18 bricks and buy end stone and wools, defending your cake is also one of the important things you need to do in cake wars but for me it doesn't really matter, it's just die or win. But this is for the strategy. As for defending your cake, you need to rush buy obsidian which is the strongest block material in the entire game. So it's going to be necessary to capture as many emerald points as possible for this strategy to work, this includes the middle point which lets you spawn nether stars in your base. Just surround your cake with obsidian first, you can do one or two layers depends on how strong you want the defense want to be then after that surround it with 3 or 4 layers of end stone and wools after that. Sometimes I just chose to defend my cake to have a longer time of playing since defending your cake can be chill sometimes but always remember that there's a time limit, once the time limit is reached, your cake won't be necessary anymore since it's already automatically eaten therefore you can't spawn once you get killed, there's a possibility of the game getting tie if the max time limit reaches so just try your best to win.

If you have anymore questions or concerns feel free to message me at anytime! <3

Posted Dec 13, 2020
    Ruffybear and StyxKiller03 like this.
  3. There isn’t a set amount of xp you receive per game, all I know is that the longer a game takes, the more xp you get. It also depends on whether you win or lose, and whether the game tied or not. You start at the default, level 1, and try to level up all the way to level 100. Each level required more xp to level up, so it will take a long time to reach level 100.

As for the cakewars strategy, as @Aquaris said above, there are two main strategies, defending and rushing. If you rush, you are getting an iron sword if you want and a bunch of wool, and try to get the other teams’ cakes before they protect it. After that you can kill them and they will not respawn. The defender strategy almost always leads to a long game, since everyone camps at their base and tries to get full diamond armor. I find it helpful to play in a party of at least two players, one rushing other peoples’ bases and the other camping and protecting the cake.
    Hope this helped!
    -Bob

Posted Dec 29, 2020