• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7282 Players Online
  • 4392 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake wars kits

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by NxtOnYT, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Put slowness back onto the frost kit in cake wars

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Goldek likes this.
  2. No.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  3. A lot of people really thought this part in this kit was too OP, but at the same time, I think without it, the kit is fairly useless. I think if we added another component to this kit more people would be happy. I’m just not sure what just yet.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  4. Hey there!

People were upset because the kit use to be extremely powerful so they came up with the idea to remove the slowness from the snowballs, I believe this was a good and needed change and it should stay as it currently is. The slowness in my opinion didn't even do that much, all it did was just slow down people and made combos a little bit easier. Without the slowness it pretty much does the same thing, maybe it'll be a tiny bit harder to start combos or chase someone because there is no slowness doesn't mean the kit is completely useless, it does the same exact thing as it use to do. If we add back the slowness it's just going to be another mess and people are just going to want us to remove the slowness again. The kit is perfectly fine and I don't have an issue with it, there isn't really a need to add anything new to the kit. Personally the kit is fine in my opinion and slowness wouldn't do anything beneficial so I'll be giving the idea a -1. Thanks for the suggestion!

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and Mathuu like this.
  5. This pretty much sums everything up. Adding back the slowness will make the kit too buffed / overpowered. The kit itself is pretty useful already, and it deals a good amount of damage for each snowball. I will be giving this idea a -1.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  6. Hello <o/

With the Cake Wars update removing slowness from Frosting Balls and getting rid of the deploy platform suffocation "glitch", Cake Wars itself has been changed a lot. With your idea of adding slowness back to snowballs, this would make the kit a bit overpowered, allowing more combos (sending a rippling effect to being able to pvp more people, capture more beacons, etc) and preventing people from running away. This was fine before when other kits were also balanced like the Builder kit where you could trap people as a strategic move, but now would now be the right time. The only way I see this being added back in and not ruining the game, is to almost add in the suffocation glitch. Personally, I don't see why they should do this, especially since you have not detailed some of your reasoning behind your proposal. If you dislike Frosting's current state, the best thing I can suggest you to do is to move to another kit. Overall, I give this idea a -1.

Posted Aug 9, 2020