• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Idea's

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by DevAwsome1, Jan 18, 2020.

1. 1. When you buy a pack you it should be programmed so you don't have to go back after every round and select, I find that really annoying since rounds start in like 20 seconds which gives me very little time after rounds.
    2. Map Idea- I think a dinosaur map would be cool with a volcano in the middle point.
    3. Leaderboard in the lobby
    4. If you have friends allow them to join with you on your team, I have had this happen a lot and its annoying.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  2. Not entirely sure what you mean or are trying to say here if you try phrasing it differently I might be able to understand and give more insight into this one!

A Jurassic disaster themed map actually sounds really cool! If you want you could try and build this yourself, if not, I'm sure some talented builders over on Bedrock would be able to pull this one off as it's a nice unique idea that could have lots of potentials.

Already a thing in Java, but I think in Bedrock this would be a good idea - good suggestion, hopefully this one can be implemented!

If you party up with players using /z or /party you'll be able to go where they go and join up in the same team as them so you won't have to worry about this!

Overall some good ideas and some things that could do with clarity, I hope this response helped in some way and you can feel free to respond back here and I'll do my best to help you further with your ideas/other functionalities in Mineplex.​

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Crazyy_Tim and xGetRektedx like this.
  3. Heyo!

So since I don't play Bedrock or maybe you didn't phrase it right I don't know what your talking about in your first point but anyway disregarding that part, we already have a Jurassic themed Cake Wars map that was built by the lovely @joshuart and the idea was from @TeaSpiller who suggested it! Though, this may never come to Bedrock but it always could since normally maps that are on bedrock are usually maps moved from Java over to Bedrock. There is a leader board in the Java lobby though not sure about the Bedrock one but if not, I think that would be a cool addition! Like @Oscaros_ said, if you party up with your friends, it'll automatically put them on your team!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  4. Pretty sure leaderboards are a work in progress, don't know about the others though.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  5. I really like the map idea, a Jurassic themed CW map would seem really cool in my opinion and I would love to see it. I also believe parties are somewhat broken on Bedrock so teaming might be hard to do with friends, I think the development team are working on it though!

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    (Inactive) tamman2005 likes this.
  6. Yes the party system is broken, but it has been somewhat fixed. I have 40% success rate of being put on the same team as my party members without spamming the team colour sheep.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  7. When I said pack I ment class.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 19, 2020
  8. That isn’t really a problem then. It only takes like 10 seconds to select your kit, then run to pick your team, and nonetheless your 4th point (which is actually a bug) contradicts that anyway.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  9. This is currently a bug, I'm sure that it'll be fixed to remember your kit choice soon! If you do find additional bugs, you can always report them here!
    I've actually had the opposite experience with this recently. My friends and I seem to always be on the same team even if we chose different colors haha. Although, I noticed with larger parties that often everyone will not be placed on the same team.

Posted Jan 19, 2020