• 416 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3681 Players Online
  • 3265 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Cake Wars Idea: Add a timer

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Spoopy07, Apr 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really feel like cake wars needs a timer... I've lost countless games because I just have no idea when all cakes are going to be destroyed, or when the game's going to end. mere minutes ago i lost a game (not technically but it would've been the easiest win ever) because i was stacking on gaps,pearls etc, and as me and the last opponent were fighting, the time ran out and the game ended. had there been A timer to tell me when the game ends, i would have pushed him earlierv

My suggestion: Add a timer in at the top, or near the bottom, where it shows the teams and their cake indicators, and have said timer count down untill all cakes are destroyed. then, after all cakes are destroyed, have the timer count down until the game ends.

Posted Apr 5, 2021
    Skit and yvuggu like this.
  2. Posted Apr 5, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  3. Hey!
    As the player above has mentioned, adding a timer to allow players to know when Cakerot is about to happen has been suggested in the recent GI Cakewars Update Proposal! Since this idea has been added to the proposal, I'll be marking this thread as Processed! Thank you for the idea!

Thread locked -> Processed by GI

Posted Apr 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.