• 1543 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4122 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars, Frosting kit

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by SaltMySteak, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone. I would like to discuss a few points about the Frosting Kit for Cake Wars. Note that these are personal points, and along with these points I have included suggestions that could be seen as balance changes for the kit.
    My first point regards the slowness it gives. In my opinion, the slowness is a huge factor that spoils Cake Wars. As it is slightly harder to pvp with slowness, this just allows for people to become "frosting reliant", meaning that they will constantly use the kit to pvp. Now I know that there is no rule against this, but I personally wouldn't want to play a cake wars game filled with frosters, as would other people too. Another annoying factor is when people use the kit and become toxic after (usually saying L or get good after a fight having used Frosting).
    Another point is regarding community vote. I personally have seen many people say they would like a change to the frosting kit as they too believe it makes Cake Wars unfun to play. This has been seen mainly in friend's discord servers I am in alongside games of cake wars itself.

As a personal change, I believe Frosting would be better if slowness was removed and the snowballs dealt knockback instead. Why? Mainly because with slowness being removed, everyone has a fair chance to pvp, this includes those who aren't good at pvp. Everything is fair, and imo balanced.
    Always open to feedback, let me know what you think, and if you want me to add more, I can.

Posted Mar 23, 2019
    ousey likes this.
  2. Thread Locked and Moved to Cake Wars Section.

I’ve seen far too many threads about the kit and rarely any of them having differing opinions than the previous. I’ve had to lock for this in the past, and would ask you offer your opinions on already opened threads regarding nerfs to the kit.

Along with that, I was informed not too long ago that a nerf for the kit was already proposed by GI and possibly pushed to LT. We have to be patient, and while voicing your concerns is obviously important to us; we do ask you do it in a more efficient and helpful manner. Creating a new thread about the same topic is repetitive and can be confusing for some. It’s best to just put it all into a thread that is already talking about it.

Posted Mar 23, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.