• 317 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5896 Players Online
  • 5579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Experience

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Charzade, Jul 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. In my opinion Cake wars is very fun and competitive experience which results in people showing their true skill in order to win

Posted Jul 9, 2021
  2. I agree in some aspects. I believe that I have gotten a lot closer to my friends due to it being a team game and our teamwork needs to be really strong if we want to go against stronger players. My friends and I have learned a lot about each others fighting and strategy styles and putting them all together is what really makes Cake Wars a lot of fun. Calling together is also extremely important so that communication gets through clearly to one another and ensures there's no delay in relaying information or plans. It encourages people to ban together to help overcome other extremely challenging players, and I think that is the charm to the game. There are so many different ways to win and so many outcomes and comebacks to be made. I have met a lot of friendly people within the community and thoroughly enjoy winning and losing with them. The different leader boards are also fun to compete against with friends and it makes you want to do so much better.

I don't know if Cake Wars 100% allows you to always show your true skill due to hackers and trollers that could appear on your team, but I do agree that it's a game of strategy and team work. You don't have to appear on the podium to win.

Thank You~

AlphaCringe1

Posted Jul 20, 2021
  3. I completely agree with you to be honest. I absolutely love Cake Wars and enjoy playing with friends. I've played Cake Wars casually and competitively and the game mode is just on different levels. Of course as AlphaCringe said their is a lot of cheaters / trolls but all we can do is follow the correct precautions and report the player. Overall Cake Wars as a game mode is my, and always has been my favourite.

Can't wait to see you guys in game!

Posted Jul 20, 2021
  4. fasho i love playing wake cars

Posted Jul 21, 2021
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  5. it isn't "competitive" it's whats left of the 2012 community and a bunch of cheaters using 0 0 :)

Posted Jul 30, 2021
  6. I agree for the most part, other then the fact that we could use some updates and minor things to be fixed, but once those are fixed and GWEN v2 is out I think it's going to boost the game even more!

Posted Jul 31, 2021
  7. same haha

Posted Jul 31, 2021
  8. specifically WC2

Posted Jul 31, 2021
  9. lol ilysm ig lmfao

Posted Jul 31, 2021
  10. np cuh

Posted Jul 31, 2021
  11. Cakewars supreme !

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  12. i remember using 3.1 and someone was complaining to mustafa how they were using 3.25 or smth and getting out reached sounds like someone in here ahaha ok bye gn hf

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  13. gn!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  14. yeah this comment section seems like a pretty accurate representation of the cakewars experience

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    CatFan105 and Astai like this.
  15. Gwen v2 is a joke it’s prob never gonna release and there gonna be 10 new fly exploits a day lmao don’t get your hopes up

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    MOOPTOPIA likes this.
    Posted Aug 1, 2021
  17. either way all those mineplex fan lovers gonna be begging devs to make a new client or smth

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  18. no cap

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  19. whatever the original intent was for this thread was, its been gone for a while at this point

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  20. I'm pretty sure Cake Wars focuses more on strategy than skill, especially if you take teams into account. You definitely need skill in order to execute the strategy, though. I think the aspects of the game that require the most skill is handling other teams and speed bridging.

Posted Aug 13, 2021