• 303 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2882 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Duos

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by ForgotBlock, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Heyo! Just an idea.

I think cake wars duos should be like Skyfall teams because when I try to play with my friend, last-second it sends me to another team. The new mineplex thing making you be on the same team with your friends doesn't work so well because when I play with my 2 other friends (trios) it sends 1 person to another team and someone else on our team we don't even know.

Thank you for your time.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    NothinButNet and Nugget723 like this.
  2. Duos mean 2 players lol
    --- Post updated ---
    I feel like it should automatically have you on the same team no matter what but for some reason, the party system is broken

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  3. It would automatically have you on the same team, as far as I am aware, but possibly the reason you weren't on the same team is because there were several other parties in that game. Also, you had a party of 3 but the maximum team size is 2.

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  4. i agree if they could fix it on this and skywars, that would be so much fun. a lot of people prefer cube craft because of this feature.

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  5. In either scenario the teams still won’t really work. Almost every time you click on a person to team with them, they get displaced on another team.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  6. This is a great idea? How do you think this would exactly work. Perhaps with the parties feature? I know, punch each other in the lobby! Two people punch each other. The first to punch is inviting, the response punch is the acceptance. Above the inviter's name tag will say, “Invite".

Posted Dec 16, 2019