• 1384 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3963 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Cake Wars: Danger Kit

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Mk, it may work with that change. But another small issue is if you did have regen for 30 seconds after respawning, what would be the point of that? Unless you were being attacked by a team at your own island. But if you had the health pool thing unlocked, wouldn't that do a similar thing, except for everyone? (Just some food for thought, no hate!)

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  2. Whats health pool? But yeah, if someone comes to your base, and attacks, it is useful. Some teams stay for a period of time at your base to weaken you, then at cake rot, it's too late.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2019
  3. Hey!
    This idea seems like a really nice addition to CakeWars. The regeneration thing is a nice touch and helps when people are at your base trying to eat your cake and repetitively kill you. I quite like the healing bow idea, as it allows a player to be sort of 'support' to their team.
    I think you might want to revise the post a little bit(the idea is good, but there are a few mistakes where you've edited it) as it might be a bit confusing.
    All in all, great idea!

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  4. I think this is a great idea and it should be implemented into Cake Wars. :)

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  5. I disagree with this some of the ideas on this thread. I feel that it wouldn't be balanced much and work well with the current state of Cake Wars. While I do like the idea behind the bow of healing - that's cool, I disagree with the other changes such as spawning with a golden apple - it'll just cause chaotic fights in my opinion that would not end well for either the team. I certainly like the idea about a bow of healing, and I think it could be another ability for archers.

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  6. I removed the golden apple and replaced it with Regen 2 for 15 seconds AFTER YOU RESPAWN. I will put the bow of healing as an archer thing (not to be mean but Archer is a little boring).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 26, 2019
  7. Interesting idea

Posted May 2, 2019
  8. Hello there! I think you have a decent start here, but there are a few things I want to mention. Firstly, the whole concept of your kit seems to be regeneration, but I feel like having a kit like this would completely defeat the purpose of the Regen purchasable Thing with nether stars at the villager. Next, I think that if there is going to be a bow of healing, it needs to be exclusive to the new kit, not given to archers as well. Also, having an infinity bow that you can keep seems like it would become overpowered, especially for being a purchasable kit. Lastly, with the extra one heart on respawn and a golden apple, I think that instead of having a golden apple and one extra heart, you should get rid of the golden apple but start with two extra hearts instead, so it’s equal to the golden apple. Thank you for the suggestion, and if you like any of those tweaks I gave, feel free to implement them. Have a good day/night :)
    P.S. I don’t know if the name Danger really fits your kit idea. Maybe “Angel” instead?
    (Edit): I realize you have already gotten rid of the golden apple.

Posted May 2, 2019,
    Last edited May 2, 2019
  9. So its just Regen 1 instead

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 3, 2019
  10. This idea is definitely interesting; however, I unfortunately think it will disturb the current balance of Cake Wars. One thing I do like about this kit is the healing arrow; I think it would be a cool strategy to use if your teammates are low on health (especially when your cake is gone). However, I think that this ability should stay exclusive to this kit that you are suggesting, and you shouldn't give it to archers. Also, PyroWrites pointed out something that's worth noting - having a kit that is based off of regeneration would defeat the purpose of the regen that you get with the purchase with nether stars. Another thing; "Danger" seems to not fit with the theme of the kit, as it's based off of regenerating health.

Overall, this is pretty interesting idea that you've suggested, however I don't think it would really work out.

Posted May 3, 2019
  11. I’ll remove Regen, and I’ll change the name though I can’t change title

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 3, 2019
  12. Heya! As a player of CW I am unsure that this kit would be balanced.

For example if a team of 4 had 2 players with this kit they could easily rush another base and take the cake and win the fight within seconds if they have good gear and I think this would cause a little bit of outrage. I also think if this did become a kit, it would be better suited as an achievement kit due to the power of the kit and how good it seems. It's great to see however that you have made changes suggested by other people and listened to feedback and perhaps we could see this kit added in the near future!

Posted May 3, 2019
  13. This will be another Achievement Kit, but I don't see how it's OP.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 3, 2019
  14. I like the concept with the idea of what you have. However, I may have to disagree with a new kit which is unbalanced. I don't have a couple of suggestions that I want to add to your idea. I think that it is a little bit too OP, and it can be unfair for some players. The golden apple will not work because it will take a higher advantage, so I recommend taking out a golden apple.

Overall, I think that your idea looks decent, but I am afraid that this kit will not implement in Cake Wars. 0

Posted May 3, 2019
  15. I removed the golden apple already!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 3, 2019
  16. I’m sorry but I really cannot find a positive thing about this kit. The increased hearts are already a feature within warrior, and we don’t want a rip off or bad version of an existing kit.
    The healing thing sounds a lot like Larissa from Heroes of Gwen and very little like Cake Wars, where there are little to no abilities that go beyond vanilla Minecraft.

Posted May 8, 2019
  17. lol wat. Larissa didn’t have a bow and arrow and didn’t heal like that. Healing arrows seem pretty vanilla. At least the same as frosting balls. Not saying I agree with the kit though...

Posted May 8, 2019
  18. Never said she had a bow, I said the healing part. I mentioned it because HoG was all about abilities, and it detached a lot from the mere pvp aspect of cake wars. Healing arrows are for sure something extremely far fetched from the current cake wars style, especially because as of now it’s all about fighting yourself and not have someone else fight while you keep regening your teammate. I’d rather keep regeneration strictly to gaps only without adding stuff like healing bows, potions etc.

Posted May 8, 2019
  19. I disagree with the thread. It is very unbalanced which is quite bad, it’s just like a ripoff from the Warrior kit with just regeneration. It wouldn’t fit as a kit correctly. Sorry!

Posted May 9, 2019
  20. Unfortunately our Game Insights team has denied this idea. They feel as though they should be working on the existing kits before adding new kits. However, if this were to be added, they feel that 10 seconds of regeneration is too much. I will be marking this thread as "Not Planned" however I will leave it open if you wish to discuss it more. Thanks for writing this thread, if you have any further ideas feel free to make another thread.

Not Planned.

Posted Nov 9, 2019