• 1416 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3995 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Cake Wars: Danger Kit

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 23, 2019.

1. But do you give +1 for this kit? Also, you meant nerfed Apple, right?
    --- Post updated ---
    Like there will be an upgrade achievement.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 23, 2019
  2. Yes I would give a +1 for this, but maybe it needs a new name.
    --- Post updated ---
    And it needs some more in-depth description

Posted Apr 23, 2019
  3. I added an alpha version of this.

OP OP
  4. Hey there!

I think this kit would be a pretty nice addition to Cake Wars. The price seems reasonable, and I think it will be very useful for PvP. However, regarding the achievement kit, having 15 hearts would be way too overpowered as it would almost guarantee a win for the player who uses it. Overall, the first kit looks like it could be a great addition to Cake Wars, while the second one should be changed or nerfed.

Posted Apr 23, 2019
  5. It got nerfed to 12 1/2 hearts.

OP OP
  6. Thanks for all the ideas! This is a pretty good kit, but sadly I don't see a new kit being added in the future. Have a good day! +0.5

Posted Apr 23, 2019
  7. I suggest making the achievement 100 games so it isn’t more than the achievement (at least on java) win 100 games

Posted Apr 23, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  8. Done!
    --- Post updated ---
    Using the kit

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 24, 2019
  9. I like this idea very much. I think it would be very cool to see in games! 1+

Posted Apr 25, 2019
  10. I don't think this would be any good. Having a kit slightly better for winning a bunch with a kit is basically an achievement kit, which we already have.

Posted Apr 25, 2019
  11. Wow! You come up with lots of ideas for kits in Cakewars haha! :D

Posted Apr 25, 2019
  12. I put alpha kits due to the overload of gems most players have

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 25, 2019
  13. They are working on solutions, but I don't think more kits would be the solution.

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  14. Ok, I thought alpha kits could work.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2019
  15. Doing something with a golden apple sounds useful for a kit, but I would think something like a medic kit or something where they have 1 golden apple and respawn with one and maybe get 1 splash potion of healing every so often that they can use for their team mates. Would help with team building strategies :3 just some ideas :p

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  16. Okay, it will be a sword of healing

OP OP
  17. I think this would just be very overpowered since you could just take the apple and rush from the very beginning. Also, the sword is pretty overpowered too. As well as the hearts thing, it just seems like it's a lot for one kit. I just don't think it would work out well with the other current kits, it just doesn't fit to me.

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  18. No normal player can eat a cake in 15 seconds. Even if there were bridges, you’d have to sprint to eat a cake in 15 seconds, anyways, it’s nerfed.

OP OP
  19. What if the player just threw the apple in the chest and constantly jumped off to farm them? I think the apple is overpowered, maybe some kind of medic thing like suggested before would be cool. it's just the golden apples would be very op.
    Maybe a bow that when a teammate gets hit with it, it would heal them? Not sure how that would be programmed but that'd be cool, although we have a archer kit already.

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  20. Okay, so no golden apples but Regeneration 2 for 30 seconds after spawning, no golden Apple. I understand what you mean

OP OP