• 2150 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4729 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Community

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Monkqy, Jun 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello, recently I have been looking for a good community to join for the game cake wars. Can somebody tell me some?

Thanks!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  2. I don't know of many Cake Wars focused communities, but you can definitely find some through our groups tab on our website. Found at www.mineplex.com/groups/ you may be able to find a Cake Wars-focused group that you can play and communicate with. A suggestion I do have, is if you want to further yourself within Cake Wars and even get into competitive, I would suggest the Cake Wars Competitive League! I used to be a team leader, host, and referee when I was there. I can definitely say that the competitive leagues are extremely active and helpful. I loved working there, and it was one of my best memories from Mineplex, and playing Cake Wars in general. I think you should definitely look into it. Best of luck trying to find a group that works for you and people you can play more with.

Posted Jun 18, 2019