• 67 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1424 Players Online
  • 1357 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Castle Challenge

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Soul Of Alpha, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Good Afternoon Everyone, How's everyone doing. Good good.

Today I thought I would post a challenge that I have developed for the fabulous game called cake wars.

I use to do this a lot with another player named Joshuahippo777. This challenge will sure take time if you can survive. We use to call this challenge the castle strat. I bet no one can do it better than me back in the day with Joshua. I'll be sure to critique and tell you if you did better than me and Joshua if you tag me in a post showing me what you did. I know I have one person already up to the challenge @HypelexityOnYT .

Here are the rules.

Cake wars Squads gamemode.

Only one person from the team can leave the base at one time. they're should always be 3 people at base.

This is a full defensive challenge so your team is not allowed at all to eat any cakes or step on any other team's base. The one person that leaves base can only capture points and fight at those points.

Due to the lack of be being able to rush another teams base, you must build up walls that are at least 10 blocks high. You can make these walls out of any material. You can also make the walls have more layers if you would like. The thicker the better. If your wall is destroyed, rebuild it.

On the walls you build, you must be able to shoot arrows with a bow from them, whether it be on the top of the wall or in the middle of the wall.

If you are one of the 3 people staying at base, you must be able to use a bow to defend incoming attackers.

You can protect your cake with however many layers of whatever material you choose.

If you survive until Cake Rot, Everyone must return to base. The 1 person that leaves base to capture points is not allowed to fight any enemy's now. You can only fight people at your base with a sword. You can shoot arrows from your base though to whomever you want.

One more rule-Don't Cheat. And youll be good to go.

Be sure to tag me if your attempting this challenge and want to showcase it. If you want an extra level of difficulty, everyone must use warrior kit. PEACE OUT EVERYONE!!!

Posted Sep 21, 2022
    Cheesyface17 likes this.
  2. Interesting full challenge, might actually try it once I finish the rest of the challenge. I wish luck the people who are going to try this challenge. It's going to be a tricky one!
    -Goodluck to those out there!

Posted Sep 21, 2022
  3. omg nubs we are totally gonna do this

Posted Sep 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. I bet you can’t even win one round. Let alone do it better than me. Cmon cheese try me. I will not be the help this time.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 22, 2022
  5. I've said this before, but I'd love to see them make stuff like this official. More incentive to keep playing.

Posted Sep 22, 2022
  6. Sure

Posted Sep 29, 2022