• 885 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2969 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars but with NO EMERALDS (Mineplex Challenge w/ AyyNick)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TooMuchXMas4You, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Hello lovely Mineplexians, today I am back with another long overdue video I created featuring AyyNick. We decide to do the no emerald challenge, but things don't go so well. Don't feel overwhelmed by the time of the video, I'm sure it will be worth while :) Subscribe, like, and anything else you can do to show your support if you'd like, and if you have feedback you can leave it in the replies. Without further a do, enjoy the video :)

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    Not_Gamer, Xukuri, Animalll and 3 others like this.
  2. Hey there buddy!

I love your videos. They are so funny, somewhat unique, and interesting. They keep my attention pretty well, and your editing sends them over the top. I love your reference to memes and your humor in this video is priceless.

"I hope my mouse doesn't die when I'm bridging"

falls.

Priceless. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see more!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  3. I definitely loved the video. It was quite energetic and some of your edits and sound effects actually went really well with the commentary. It did drag on a tiny bit so I might advise chopping off a few more bits of bland gameplay to really shine through your true personality and the highlights of what you were doing when you recorded the video! Overall though really nice work, I enjoyed watching the video a lot. :D​

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  4. *purple walks off the edge*
    Next round *we dont speak of this* XDDDD
    Good video! Keep up the good work!
    You should make a trolling video if you can get permission from an admin, like you go around and you give random people in game amazing perks, like giving someone bedrock to protect their cake. That would be a fun video to watch and probably for you to make. Great job though and I loved your commentary!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  5. I'm not sure as to doing this in public games, but possibly in events or MPS's in the future this definitely does sound like an interesting idea. I need to start migrating to Bedrock content, but I still have plans for a few more Java ones as well. Thanks everybody else for the feedback, I tried to cut out as much as I could, so at least you guys aren't watching a 40 minutes video haha. I am definitely looking to make more videos like this in the future, and thanks for the feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 7, 2019
    Xukuri and Korben2005 like this.
  6. LOL, Nick disconnecting killed me

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  7. Hey!

I absolutely loved this video. You two are two of my favourite staff members and you have great chemistry, which makes the video much more entertaining. I really enjoyed your editing, as the dramatic sound effects really complimented the very underwhelming outcome, and the memes that you edited in were great as well. This was just a really enjoyable video to watch and I can't wait for another! Only if you recorded the other video ;)

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  8. the video is ok. you had some edits here and there, but out of the 20 minutes of video, there was like 3 minutes of interesting commentary or battles. alot of dead space and waiting. the subtitles were nice, but the color and font are hard to look at. also most of the time when you used subtitles the things you were saying weren't important or meaningful. invest in some more sound effects and music, it gets repetitive. shorten the video. good start tho

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You and Vocaloiid like this.
  9. Holaaa

We love a good content creator! Keep up the good work. I could have never done this challenge myself :p

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  10. this is pretty interesting have you applied for the YT rank?

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  11. He is a mod, why would he need YT rank? XD

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  12. Easy fix to no emeralds, just fly!!!!!

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  13. I can't be a Content Creator rank and a staff member on the same account, however I can become a Content Creator on Bedrock, which is my long goal. I am also going to hopefully start uploading more Bedrock content. I'm trying to make weekly uploads, but I am still very far away from the requirements haha.

Yeah, I noticed some parts were dry, but next time I plan on making a shorter and more interesting video. I had music in the background, but yeah I also should have had some different music in there as well. The subtitles were kind of weird, they were very irregular and in a weird font and color I agree. I'll either just remove these or make them easier to read next time. Thanks for your feedback, I'm still fairly new to editing so I'm trying to get better.

As for everybody else, thanks for the support! I'm definitely trying to get better and it means a lot <3. Have a nice day!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2019
  14. Heyo!

This is an amazing video! I love Cake Wars and I could never do this challenge probably. I love the edits and the fact that you guys tried to do a build battle but was interrupted by the queue lol.

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Nov 13, 2019