• 2228 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8166 Players Online
  • 5938 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake wars achievement

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Monkqy, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Hello, recently I've been grinding to get the frosting kit in cake wars. One of the achievements requires 100 wins in cake wars, and when I check my progress, it will say 61/100 for that achievement. When I asked somebody in my party to check my stats, the achievement progress for me on their screen says 46/100 as I have 46 cake wars standard wins. The reason it says 61/100 for me is because I have 16 wins in cake wars duos.

My question is do the duos wins go toward that achievement?

Thanks!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  2. Hey!
    Honestly, this is a good question. I'm not entirely certain as to whether duos wins count towards the overall achievement, however I would assume that they do. They do count as a win in Cakewars and the achievement is not mode specific. I just think this is a GUI bug, I think that it should count overall towards the achievement. Again, I'm not 100% sure, but I hope I helped!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  3. Hey ~~

To answer your question, yes.
    Duo wins will count your overall achievements.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  4. Hello!

Some of my friends are trying to get that achievement as well, I do believe wins on duos goes towards that achievement. Hope this helped!

Have a good day!

Posted Jun 13, 2019
  5. Hi!
    To answer your question, the answer is yes. Some people get all 100 of their wins in the duos mode. It's really your preference whether you get the achievement in duos or 4s, but they do end up combining into eachother for the 100 wins achievement.

Posted Jun 20, 2019