• 1620 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10058 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Cake Wars (1's)

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by daddymg, Mar 3, 2019.

?

Should Cake Wars 2's Become 1's?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,

As you know, Cake Wars duos receives very little players. I was thinking, what if 2's was changed into 1's. Every game on Mineplex gets more action on the solos version, and I think Cake Wars should act the same. Cake Wars duos consist of 16 players, or 8 teams. Solos could be an 8 player game mode, this would make maps for 2's usable. If you plug in the average numbers for solo games and team games, solos is always more successful. I think that Cake Wars would get the same action if it has 1's.

Tell me what you guys think below.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  2. Posted Mar 3, 2019
  3. I was also thinking about mentioning that in my post lol. Because half the time in duos I’m always alone because either I don’t get matched with a teamate or he quits. Duos the majority of the time is only me vs other teams of 2. I voted yes because duos is pointless too because the party system and queing system doesn’t work for you and your friend to be on the same team. Great idea and I hope you check out my post too.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    Sniper likes this.
  4. I linked it above your comment haha! Also mentioned you.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
  5. Oh, alright, I didn't notice his post. Sorry about that @NothinButNet36.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 4, 2019
  6. Hello! Thanks for the awesome idea. Unfortunately, I will be denying this idea on behalf of the Ideas Team. A Cake Wars solo game mode has been suggested many times by the community but has been denied due to our lack of the player base. Adding a separate game mode in addition to Standard and Duos would only split and divide the community. Also, in my opinion, I don't think Cake Wars Solo would do that great since Cake Wars is more of a teamwork game rather than playing by yourself. Anyway, as for it being denied in the past, I will be locking this thread and denying the idea to prevent further discussion. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, just leave them in the Ideas Discussion Hub and I'd be glad to look over them for you! Have a good day.
    Thread Locked - Idea Denied

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or any member of the Ideas Team at any time! :D

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    Combativeness/xWorpp likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.