• 639 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8290 Players Online
  • 7651 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

C2MineCraft / Aj

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by C2MineCraft, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Well Hello there, im C2MineCraft or Aj I have ben on the forums for awhile now never made a introduction though so i Guess i should now! Well, i guess i should start with the games i play in general i play Games like Minecraft Subnautica TABS Geometry Dash and so on. The games i play on Mp i main on Cake Wars and occassionally play Speed builders, i love to this to music and code in my free time! anyway if you have any Questions feel free to ask me in the comments!

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    Paladise and Gil-galad like this.
  2. Hihii!

I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself, I'm siee! I don't really play games other than Minecraft but if I do, I play either Attack On Titan 2, or Rocket League. I used to play Geometry Dash but I deleted it because my phone ran out of storage :(. I also play Cake Wars a lot, but I haven't been playing it as much as other games recently just because it's so competitive, sometimes it's nice to just relax and play haha. So I've been playing Nano Games recently instead! I have no clue how to code or anything like that so it's cool you do! My dad thinks I'd be into that kind of stuff so maybe I'll give it a go one day. Once again, I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself! I hope to see you around either in-game or on the forums! :)

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    C2MineCraft likes this.
  3. Hey! A late welcome to the forums! My name is Cloudy and I am currently a Trainee for Mineplex that got accepted almost two months ago on the Bedrock edition. Being staff has definitely been a nice and fun experience for me so far. I like to play Cake Wars, but I don't really like to play Speed Builders as I find it hard to memorize the builds. However, I have recently got into playing Skywars and have been playing Cake Wars much less compared to before. Aside from Mineplex, I like to play music! I also enjoy composing music, however I haven't been composing too much after I got into playing Minecraft. I used to be really active on Geometry Dash as well, except I quit because I felt like the community was too toxic. I wasn't too good at either playing or building, but I would consider myself an intermediate player. It's nice that you know how to code! Some of my friends can code, and I think that it is very cool to have the ability to code. I can't code, although I would like to learn one day. Anyway, thanks for introducing yourself to the forums! :D

- Cloudy

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    C2MineCraft likes this.
  4. hey aj c:

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    C2MineCraft likes this.
  5. Hi Paladise :3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 31, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  6. Thank you! :3

OP OP
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  7. I hope to see you aswell! :3

OP OP
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  8. Hey there AJ! Apologies for the late response, but thank you for introducing yourself! My name is Amg, and I'm a Cross-Platform Staff Member here on Mineplex. I'm 19 years old and from the United States! I've been playing Mineplex since 2014 and I've been on the Staff Team a couple of times in my many years playing here on the server. Aside from Minecraft/Mineplex, some games that I play/used to play include Call of Duty Warzone, the Resident Evil series, Undertale, the Zelda Series, NBA 2k, etc. Since I play/moderate on both platforms, I have a couple of favorites games on both Platforms. On Java you'd most likely find me playing Speed Builders, Survival Games or Nano, whereas on Bedrock you'd find me playing SkyWars, CakeWars or Speed Builders. I find CakeWars to be very fun on Bedrock, especially with friends! Like yourself, I do really enjoy listening to music and I'm pretty much on Spotify whenever I can be. Just a random question, what's your favorite music genre and favorite song/artist? My favorite genre would most likely be pop/hip hop trap. My favorite pop artist is probably Arianna Grande/Lana Del Rey and my favorite hip hop trap artist is 100% Juice WRLD. It's cool that you know how to code! I know absolutely nothing about coding, but I do understand that it can be quite difficult at times. It was very nice to read more about you in your introduction and I hope you have been enjoying your time here on Mineplex! If you happen to see me in-game, be sure to say hello!

Posted Apr 5, 2021
    C2MineCraft likes this.
  9. Thanks, I mainly listen to Rap and pop music two of the artist i listen to is NF and Ed Sheeran, Ill be sure to say hi if i see you in game :3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Amg likes this.