• 1679 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3763 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

c1rcl's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lipsticks, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Hey there, all people!

I'm c1rcl, and I am 14 years old! I'm not exactly new to Mineplex, but I haven't posted an introduction yet, so I thought why not. :)
    I live in Norway, and I've been playing Minecraft for a good amount of years right now. Although I have not been that active on Mineplex, I'm trying to get into the community. You will probably see me in-game or on the forums in the future. I would love to get some friends to play with as I am not a guy with many friends! You can send me a DM at Discord (c1rcl#1992) anytime, and I will probably answer. I mostly play Speed Builders, but I am open to try out anything, although fast phased games are my favorite.

So hopefully we'll see each other in-game!

BTW, I would love to join some groups here on the forums, and get to know the forums better!

cya <3

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Dallarth likes this.
  2. Hey,

Well hello and welcome back! Good luck playing speed builders!

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Dallarth likes this.
  3. Nice to meet you c1rcl!
    It's good that you're trying to get more involved with the community, we're all nice people here :)
    If you ever see me in game, feel free to say Hi and vice versa.

See ya around!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  4. Hey, thank you <3

Thank you <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Dallarth and TheMooseBean like this.
  5. Welcome to the mineplex forum community!!

You seem really cool, I'm more than happy to play with you if you're interested. I prefer pvp games (e.g. cake wars, micro battles gladiators etc). If you're up for it, feel free to /friend me in game :D

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  6. Sure! I like pvp games, people are mostly better than me but that's normal :P

OP OP
  7. Hey!
    It's nice to meet you! I'm BaconAnEggs, a Mineplex player since 2013! Personally I enjoy games like Monster Maze, Skywars and OITQ, but Speed Builders is definitely an amazing game! Let me know if you want to play a round sometime! Hope to see you around, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  8. Nice to meet you, and thank you <3

OP OP
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  9. Hey, there mate!
    Welcome to the Mineplex forums. I love to see what you're trying to get known and involved in the community and I hope that I'll see you around the forums or even the server!
    PS: Speed Builders is also one of my favorite game modes, friend me if you like: TheProTroller

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  10. Hey, thank you! We'll probably meet in-game! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 29, 2019
  11. @c1rcl Hey! My name is Kyuine and I've been playing Mineplex for 3-4 years, I know my way around the community quite well and if you have any questions about the forums or such don't feel afraid to come to me! Hope to see ya around the forums, discord and in-game if you play on Java!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  12. Hey, nice to meet you. Cya around the forums! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  13. Nice to meet you :) Hope you have a good time here

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  14. Thank you <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2019
  15. Welcome back to Mineplex! Good luck in Speed Builders :)

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  16. Thanks <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2019