• 778 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2908 Players Online
  • 2130 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Buying Chests with Shards

Discussion in 'Help' started by ruskels, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have saved up 20,000 shards in order to buy the Illuminated Treasure. I do not know how to actually buy the chest though. I click right, as it says to, but it simply says that I "do not have any illuminated treasure to open." How do I buy the chests with shards?

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  2. Hey ruskels, in order to purchase a chest in-game you have to go on the chest plot, there is 4 around every lobby, right-click on a chest that you want to purchase, confirm the purchase by clicking on the green emerald block and you will have the chest that you purchased, to open the chest, just simply left click on it!

Every chest has its own price in shards, you can check you shard balance on the right side of your screen, on the scoreboard under "shards", if you have the sufficient amount of shards you can purchase a chest that you want.

You can also purchase chests on www.mineplex.com/shop along with various other goodies! If you have an issue with your purchase you can contact support @ www.mineplex.com/support!

If you need help with anything else please don't hesitate to message me! :)

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  3. Hello!

It seems like you are purchasing this chest incorrectly. The best way to make it as simple will be provided in the next few lines.

- Right click the “Open Treasure” Chest.

- Right click the chest you want to purchase, which in this case is the illuminated chest.

- Purchase it!

That’s how you purchase a chest!

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  4. Thank you so much! I got it to work. I play on a mac, so the controls are a bit different and I had to play around with it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 12, 2019
    Overdog likes this.
  5. We're on the same boat! Feel free to PM me if you need any further help with controls and such whilst on the server as mac can have a bunch of things different then the widely used Windows.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  6. Haiii! I think @Alundor put it greatly!

I see that you have resolved the issue but I'll answer it one final time for anybody who might have the same issue.

-So to buy a chest you can go too one of the four chest opening locations.

-Right-click to open the chest GUI

-Then pick the chest you want to buy (In your case right click the illuminated treasure)

-Then 3 options will appear, to buy one just click the first option that has one sea lantern

-Click the emerald blocks to confirm the purchase.

You can also buy chests at www.mineplex.com/shop

I will be locking this thread as I feel this question has been thoroughly answered feel free to direct message me for any questions that you might still have. :D

Thread Locked Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 12, 2019
    Alundor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.