• 1931 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4015 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Buy Minecraft in Xbox One or get Eternal rank?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Vorteen, Oct 20, 2019.

?

Which is better?

This poll will close on Jan 12, 2020 at 1:56 PM.
  1. Buy

13.3%
  2. Eternal

86.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Guys, if you mind talking about it, I need help on either getting the eternal rank or buying the game. They both cost the same price in CAN for me. So, I am have trouble which is better when I have Minecraft on my PC, which is Java edition.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  2. Hey!

I personally love Mineplex on Java edition and it is my preferred method of playing Minecraft, so I'd go with buying Eternal rank. However, if you're getting tired of the java edition or want to just experience something new and still fun, I'd choose the Xbox One choice. Either way, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun and not regret the decision made, as both are great choices! Thanks!

Thread moved to Surveys

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  3. Hello!

Like PieOrPi said above, I would personally go for the Eternal rank. I've always loved the Java version of Minecraft and never really liked the Xbox/bedrock version. And also said above, I'm sure no matter what you pick you will not regret it.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    PieOrPi likes this.
  4. Java

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Personally, I feel like the functionality and quality of the Java server is significantly better, therefore, I think you should try and go with the Java Eternal rank! Although the decision is entirely yours, if you would like to do the Bedrock edition of Minecraft then you absolutely can, you don't have to follow our advice!​

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  6. Ranks are kinda useless and bedrock on any platform other than Windows 10 is janky, save the money.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  7. I feel having the Xbox one version of the game would be more functional and you would get more use out of it. Having a rank is nice, but I feel as if prioritizing it over the game would be silly and not worth it.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  8. Thank you for the comments and suggestion on wether I should buy eternal or Minecraft itself. It really helped, I now have a decision to make.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019
  9. Eternal rank for sure, the Java edition of Minecraft is superior.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  10. Java
    Bedrock bad (sadly)

Posted Oct 20, 2019