• 315 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2894 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bunny Hoping

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Kenshin_William, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everybody ,i have some questions:

Is it banneable to "bunny hop" in this game? If it is, what is exactly bunny hoping? Sprint jump like in normal minecraft? Or is it triple jump?

I'm asking because i got banned for 40 days (so i can't appeal), and i searched in the official punishment guidelines and i can't find anything like a "bunny hop",
    maybe i didn't find it.

If you find it please post a screenshot or send me the link.

Thanks for reading, have a good day.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  2. Bhopping is a term for people who fly in the air from left to right while attacking you in an extremely fast way. It is only done with a hacked client which is not allowed. Search it up on youtube or somwhere to get a visual representation of what it is.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  3. As mab8400 has said above, Bunny Hop, also known as BHopping, is a feature of many hacked clients that allow players to move more quickly than normal. It generally looks like the player is jumping from left to right around players at fast rates while attacking them. It's a pretty obvious hack to notice. You may have seen it before because it is a very popular hack and just didn't know what the name for it was called. Since hacked clients aren't allowed on our server, anyone using Bunny Hop will be banned under movement hacking in our punishment guidelines.

I'm not sure why you feel you can't appeal your punishment because you can. For unfair punishments, it doesn't matter the length of your punishment. You can always appeal if you feel it is unfair. Otherwise, if it was a fair punishment, you could still appeal because our guidelines are that the punishment must be 30 days or more. Since your punishment is over that 30 days in length, you could appeal. There is no guarantee that your appeal is going to be accepted, but it could be worth a shot if you are hoping to be unbanned.

Feel free to message me if you have further questions regarding your punishment or appealing.

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    Kenshin_William likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.