• 250 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4979 Players Online
  • 4729 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bunny Drawing [Practice]

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Amg, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Hia everyone! I got a new Drawing Tablet today for my computer and decided to dive right into drawing. With seeing so many talented community members share their own art here, I was inspired to share one of first pieces with my new Tablet! I know it's not amazing, but I know over time I will improve.

[​IMG]

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    anna dot, Lady_Alyss, ItsMqrk and 7 others like this.
  2. Oh my gosh I love this

You showed me a lot of your process but the finished product is PHENOMENAL!

I really like how you drew the separate strands in both the lighter and darker tones, that really pulls the drawing together! Plus, that rabbit is adorable and I love them.

I know you spent a ton of time on this, and it really shows! Amazing job, keep up the great work Amg o/

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Cepheus, Account not in use and Amg like this.
  3. This is super cute

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  4. This is underrated smh, it looks amazing, keep up the good work!!!

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  5. This is really cute! The detail is very good, like the bunny's fur. As well as the shadows on the bowl and the flower pot.

I think this is amazing, keep up the good work! :D

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  6. Cute =)

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  7. This is so fantastic! Your art is impressive. I got an Apple Pencil for Christmas and I've been wanting to draw with it but I haven't even tried yet. Keep up the great art, and please post more here if you do :)

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  8. Omg @Amg this looks so good!! First time drawing with your new setup I think this looks great :o keep it up!! please give us more

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    CatFan105 and Amg like this.
  9. Wow!!

This looks amazing! I absolutely love the designs and think you did a super fantastic job at drawing everything here. The colors and details are all just astonishing (especially with the bunny!) and overall you did a spectacular job on this. I’d love to see more from you in the future <3

Thanks for sharing!!

Posted Jan 9, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  10. Thank you so much Arrow! <3 I really appreciate your positive feedback, and now I understand how you feel when I leave feedback on your art. I do like the strands as well, I feel like it gives it a sort of depth! This is inspired by my brother’s rabbit. (Cartoon version)

Thank you so much! <3

Omg, thank you so much! <3 ;-;

Thank you so much Mor! I really appreciate your feedback. :)

Thank you!!

Thank you so much Cloudy! I used to draw with an Apple Pencil, and it unfortunately broke. Since then I’ve ordered this nice beginners tablet and I’m looking forward to making more art. Thank you again for the feedback, I very much appreciate it!

Thank you so much Brownie!

Awh, thank you so much Mark! <3 I’m still figuring this digital art thing out, but I really appreciate your feedback.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2022
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.