• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11711 Players Online
  • 8821 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion bundle

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Gummybeargamer1!!, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I think it would be cool if everyone got like a bundle with a morph and other stuff and I feel it would be cool if there wasn't as much stuff you had to buy because its expensive also maybe carl the creeper could also give 100 shards

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  2. I don't really think this is necessary, you already do get various things when you open crates, which if you play frequently and save up you'll be able to open more crates thus earning morphs, cosmetics etc. Also Carl already gives daily shards xp and gems.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    LitL LunarVoice likes this.
  3. ok thanks I think that would be too much :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Steven190 likes this.
  4. Hi @mineplexlover!
    This sounds like an amazing idea but it could be executed better. I think there should be a Starter Pack, similar to Java, with a rank, cosmetics, amplifiers, etc. This would be an amazing addition, especially if you have enough Minecoins to purchase the bundle. You'll essentially be gaining more for less. Hopefully, the Ideas Teams thinks the same and somehow add this to the server.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  5. Heyo!
    Personally I don’t play on the bedrock edition but I could see why this could be a good idea but as @Steven190 said crates already give you various things and the bundles would technically do the same thing so it would be a waste of resources.
    Also Carl the creeper already gives out exp and gems so I don’t think he should give out shards too.
    Have a nice day!

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  6. Maybe we could eventually get a holiday bundle of some sort but other than that I do agree that you can get them from crates so it might not be worth it to add.

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    Gummybeargamer1!! likes this.
  7. very true

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 15, 2020
  8. He kinda already does that when you think about it xD

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  9. As strafer303 said, Carl already give 100 shards, 105 gems and 262 xp for a daily collection (without a streak bonus). Ranks already give a monthly crate bonus, which can give you morphs relatively commonly (I got a pig morph within 3 chests just barely). I wouldn't be opposed to a separate bundle for each rank where you could get a morph and a few cosmetics (such as a pet) for a discounted price of added mine coins than they would be normally. I.e Knight, a pet and a morph for 1100 minecoins.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.