• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6954 Players Online
  • 4064 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

builds in staff islands part 2

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by ScarletBlood37, Jun 5, 2020.

1. hi this is part 2 and i dont feel like writing anything right now, might edit later, but here you go
    i hope i dont mess up the bbcode

built by @ScarletBlood37
    name credits @landay
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

built by @Tours, @Shqnk [Im_Shank] @ScarletBlood37
    name credits @ScarletBlood37
    so basically i called the big ben in london “big daniel” and liked that name sooo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

built by @ScarletBlood37
    name credits @xXJess_e @aahad123 @Bobtroopo @exmv
    i asked these four people for names, and the responses were: bob, zen garden, hidden garden, and one more i forgot LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

built by @Shqnk [Im_Shank] @Tours @ScarletBlood37
    name credits i honestly dont know
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

built by @Shqnk [Im_Shank] @ScarletBlood37
    name credits @hkq
    ignore that one picture that has a filter on it it was me experimenting and i couldnt go back LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

moral of the story i hate bbcode

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  2. Wow, these are amazing! If only I had your build skill! Can't wait to see future builds!!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  3. I really like these, a lot of talented builders took part here. My favourite is probably the mythical forest, it looks really cool and you guys put a lot of detail into it.
    I hope to see more in the future!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  4. Hey!
    I really loved these builds, I can’t wait to see more! It’s always nice seeing staff builds in the lobby <3

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  5. These are all really good builds and are all better than anything I could ever build. My personal favorite would have to be the mythical forest or the bob zen hidden garden. All these builds are very interesting and I hope to see more in the future!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  6. Why are the staff always hanging out with @landay?
    Anyways the builds are great and I hope you guys build more!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    landay and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  7. These are really good!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  8. I love these builds so much. Its weird how a Bedrock Staff member can build a lot better than me on Java. Thank you for showing off these builds again also... HI SCAR <333

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  9. All of these builds look awesome, however I believe one of the names could be slightly changed ahem. I really enjoyed watching you create the Bob Zen Hidden Garden one.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  10. ah yes, look at me getting the credit for coming up with the name

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  11. omg again, another amazing batch of builds here :) I wish I had your skill xD <3_<3

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  12. Wow! Another great group of builds, keep up the amazing work! :) <3333

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  13. Heyo!

Love working with you scar <3 lets keep making more :DD

-Best regards
    Shank

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  14. Wow! These are great! I especially love the Mythical Forest and Bob Zen Hidden Garden ones! I hope to see more builds in the near future! :)

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  15. Hii there!
    I absoloutley loved building with you. These came out looking so nice, I love them so much! It was such a pleasure <3 You're super talented in building these too, and they're all super creative and unique. Keep it up amazing!

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and xWand like this.
  16. Hey!

I was very excited to see some more fantastic builds from you!! Once again, I love the detail you included in the water for Mythical Forest, Sea Trouble, and in the fountain, it adds so much detail to each build and looks very nice! I was also very amazed at the pixel art too, that looked so realistic!! Overall, you did an amazing job once again, hopefully I’ll get to see a part 3!

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    InfiniteLag and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  17. ngl, pretty cute builds, though 2 questions, number one how'd you mix up big ben and big daniel?? And two, you need to teach me pixel art, I tried doing it and I ain't anywhere near as good as that.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  18. Wow, these builds are amazing. Sometimes I wish I could build like that, but nothing I envision actually comes out right. You should have seen the ice castle I made in lobby-15 lol.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  19. I saw almost all of these in the lobby when they were up. Every single one is really impressive. I attempted to build a boat once too but, it didn't quite come out like that. It was really small and lacked the character that this one has. I look forward to more!

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  20. honestly this portfolio contains more experience than i ever got in my lifetime

Posted Jun 9, 2020