• 1556 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6509 Players Online
  • 4953 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

builds in lobby staff islands :D

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by ScarletBlood37, May 21, 2020.

1. Amazing staff builds ! I have seen most of these in lobbies already and I remember going up to them and seeing the signs that said you two built them! I wish I could build as well as you two. I just simply don't have the creativity or skill too. Maybe one day all three of us can build something? :o

Posted May 22, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  2. These are some really amazing builds! I really enjoy the first one, I definitely couldn't build something like this. I hope you two keep making cool lobby builds like these!

Posted May 22, 2020
  3. Absolutely awesome! I don't think I've ever seen a thread that's specifically about this topic so that's really nice to see. I've seen a few of these builds in person and I have to say they are very nice and you should certainly be proud of yourselves. I hope to see more of these builds in the future because they're really cool - I might even partake in one myself!​

Posted May 22, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and xGetRekted like this.
  4. Hey!

I have actually seen a few of those builds before in a few different lobbies and I thought they looked really nice. But, now that I've seen all of the builds you've done, I must say, the detail on them is amazing! I love the variation of colors for things like the water, the lava, etc. Other than that, they all just look great! Hopefully I'll get to see some more of your builds in the future, keep up the great work!

Posted May 22, 2020
  5. wow THESE ARE FIRE

Posted May 23, 2020
  6. Epic

Posted May 23, 2020
  7. Hey! These builds are really neat, and I even got to watch some of them being built! Nice builds!!

Posted May 23, 2020