• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12125 Players Online
  • 9235 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Builder kit in turf wars?

Discussion in 'Turf Wars' started by O88ygaming, Apr 14, 2019.

1. The turf wars kits are a bit lacking in our opinion so we think there is no real reason to play anything other than marksman.
    Ogy has the idea to make a builder kit.

We think that the kit should start with two stacks of blocks and gets blocks twice as fast as other kits.
    To balance this we thought that making the arrows either not one hit kill or significantly slow down the rate at which arrows are gained.

We also thought this would be a good counter to the shredder kit.

Posted Apr 14, 2019
  2. This sounds like it could be annoying; it would be harder to shoot. Also, you already start off with a decent amount of blocks and people using the builder kit may not get the chance to place all their blocks either. I think having more blocks doesn't really make the gameplay more interesting

Posted Apr 14, 2019
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  3. Oh yea never thought of that guess we just thought adding more would make the kit seem more specified for the role in the game. Perhaps just increasing the block gain rate would work.

Eighty80eight8

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2019
  4. Hey!
    I love your idea of introducing a builder kit, however, I do think the perks that come with the kit need to be worked on and maybe rethought as you’ve stated a lot of blocks for a player to spawn with. Maybe you could make it so a builder kit gets something like an auto spawn platform that cakewars has but instead one that suits turf wars more, e.g. an auto spawn tower.

Posted Apr 14, 2019
  5. Yea that would work great perhaps an auto wall as well if that’s possible.

Eighty80eight8
    --- Post updated ---
    Perhaps keeping the total blocks you start with to 64 is best.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2019