• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11324 Players Online
  • 8434 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Builder Kit (Hopefully more unique)

Discussion in 'Turf Wars' started by beanowonotanuwu, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Before you go and criticize me saying that the kit idea I'm proposing is not original, you are correct — at least a little fitting. The way my Builder kit idea differs from other approaches is that my concept focuses on more than one central aspect of Turf Wars. In Turf Wars, there are several fundamental aspects of Turf Wars. Wool Placement, Wool Destruction, and Kills. Marksmen and Infiltrator address the KIlls aspect, and Shredder addresses the Wool Destruction aspect. However, no such kit addresses Wool Placement, which is where I come in. I do not only intend on my Builder Kit to address Wool Placement but Wool Destruction as Well. This kit would fit the spot for an Achievement kit in Turf Wars.
    Please Note: My kit will take features from other games and implement them into Turf Wars. Also, My Builder kit may be similar to Shredder. To find other posts on Builder kits in Turf Wars, you can find one of these threads here (Do not reply to the linked thread for fear of being punished for Necro Posting).

Kit Title: Builder
    Kit abilities: As stated in the thread linked above, the Builder Kit's blocks will cap off at 50 Blocks. The kit will gain blocks .5x faster than other kits would. Another feature on this kit would be the ability to earn X amount of blocks from destroying X amount of blocks (I do not wish to include values because I do not know what those values would be). The kit would also receive Wool Walls similar to the same ones found in Cake Wars. These Wool Walls will cap off at 3 per Builder.
    The Trade-Off: Obviously, this kit should not contain the same properties found in other kits; especially properties located in Marksmen. That is why the arrow generation on Builder will be similar if not the same as the arrow generation in Infiltrator. Of course, arrows take two shots to kill because who wants and Infiltrator that can build a fortress.

Overall, this kit borrows concepts from other kits; other games and makes it work. The kit would be a well-deserving Achievement kit to fit the everlasting thirst for something, something new to Turf Wars besides an occasional map. The kit would have a high skill ceiling similar to the Sniper kit from Super Paintball. If you have mastered the kit, then you can single-handedly win a game. Also, the kit requires skill to play; however, it does not require you to be an expert at the Builder kit for one to be adequate with it.

Posted Jul 29, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 9, 2019
  2. Seems like a cool kit.
    Fits the achievement kit style

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    beanowonotanuwu likes this.
  3. Nice Idea! I have completed all the challenges in turf wars and I think that it would be cool to have an achievement kit. It would also be great to see a new kit in a game that hasn't really seen a lot of change.

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    beanowonotanuwu and M3k_ like this.
  4. This would be an amazing addition. Turf wars is one of my favourite minigames and I think it needs an update that changes the gameplay. Adding a brand new kit would bring some fresh air to the game and change its strategy by a lot. I would definitely love to see this implemented. +1

-M3k

Posted Aug 1, 2019