• 944 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11973 Players Online
  • 11029 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Builder kit bug

Discussion in 'Help' started by Hypickel, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am playing cake wars I choose the builder kit, But when I select a team, say I go to the blue team sheep but I was originally on the green team. Once the game starts I don't get the builder kit blocks, just the sword

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Current bug, so what I do is press the Builder Kit menu thing but not equip and wait until there are exactly two seconds left and equip it.

I'm assuming this is duos because the issue is more prominent there?

EDIT: Also the reason why this works is because 2 seconds before the game starts is when you'll sometimes be moved teams

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  3. Okay, thank you.
    And yes this is for duos

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Paladise and yvuggu like this.
  4. Hey there @Hypickel!

This unfortunately is a known and current bug in Bedrock Cake Wars. Hopefully this bug is fixed in an upcoming update for Bedrock players, but at this time all we can do is patiently wait for it to be patched. After speaking to one of our lovely Quality Assurance Members, the issue is definitely known and is being forwarded for reviewal/fixing. With that being said, the bug should be fixed as soon as possible! If you notice any additional bugs in your game-play experience, it's best to collect evidence and make a Bug Report. Be sure to also read over the Official Bug Report Guide, which covers everything you need to know about filling out a bug report correctly and efficiently. I hope that this helped, however if you have any further questions and/or concerns, feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Hypickel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.