• 1597 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9016 Players Online
  • 7419 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Build Team Application Time Requirement Change

Discussion in 'Build Team Updates' started by joshuart, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Hey everyone!

A small update in terms of the Build Team Application -

We have extended the number of hours required to apply for Builder to 50 hours (2.1 days). This decision was made due to the fact that we require our Trials to have extensive gameplay knowledge. Extending the time allows our aspiring applicants to further explore our games on the network and understand how to implement better gameplay aspects into their maps.

If you have any questions regarding this change, feel free to ask down below. Thank you!

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  2. So proud of you for putting this into place! xxxxx love the work that you and your team come out with, truly fabulous!!!! Can't wait to see more from the build team xx

Posted Jan 31, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  3. Nice! This is a good requirement to add, good luck to everyone who applies for Builder :D

Posted Jan 31, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  4. Sucks I can't build to save my life but great change regardless!

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  5. Glad that this time requirement has been put into place and hopefully not that many applicants are affected by this :)

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  6. Glad to see this requirement implemented!

Good luck to all applying!

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  7. Great change! I'm hopeful this will improve the knowledge of aspiring builder applicants and having them spend more time in-game before applying is definitely the best way. Excited to see more changes from the build team in the future, nice update!

- Lucas

Posted Jan 31, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  8. Sounds good, this aligns itself with the general staff requirement and prevents spam applications. As aforementioned, hopefully this improves the net game play experience procured by builders as they will have more play-time and may understand map/game mechanics to a more in-depth degree.

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  9. Great change! I'm hoping to see more amazing changes in the future. By reading this makes me aspired enough for this position. However, I'm not really built for this duty. Gl to everyone who applies!

Posted Feb 15, 2021
    allegient™ likes this.