• 2016 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2016 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Build Challenge - Balance

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by DrNeptunex, Oct 30, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Me and my friend decided to do a build challenge for fun! The theme was "Balance", so I chose to build around Life and Death. Hope you like it :)

Posted Oct 30, 2020
  2. Wow!!

I don’t know what to say man! Thats amazing!!

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    DrNeptunex likes this.
  3. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah!
    Cool!

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    DrNeptunex likes this.
  4. Hola DrNeptuneX!!

This build is absolutely amazing! I've never seen anything like this when it comes to the style and structure of it, and I'm very impressed. I love all the colors and how they all blend together somehow. My favorite part is probably the birds that are flying around the tree. This was a great little touch to the build and I think the birds made it that better. I wish I could build like this, haha. Thanks for sharing! :)

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    DrNeptunex likes this.
  5. Looks incredible gg!!

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    DrNeptunex likes this.
  6. Hey!

This looks absolutely stunning! The whole build is just super impressive to say the least. All of the elaborate detail, designs, and combination of colors look amazing composed together, and the two sides of the build definitely suit the theme of balance. I really like how you put the light side above with all of the bright variation of colors and put the dark half below with an opposite set of colors. All in all this looks totally spectacular and I’d love to see some more someday!

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    DrNeptunex likes this.
  7. Hello!

If I'm not mistaken I believe I stumbled upon this build earlier this week in the discord, and I'm glad to be seeing it again! I was able to look more into the details you created. I especially like the description provided, and the symbolism in the build is phenomenal. Your choice to have a tree be the side for life was very smart, however you made it unexpected in that you made the leaves pink instead of green. That and many other sections of the build are a great display of your creativity and imagination. I adore this build :D

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    DrNeptunex likes this.