• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bugs that still haven’t been fixed

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by NothinButNet36, Feb 10, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

I HAVE FILED MANY BUG REPORTS SO BEFORE YOU GUYS SAY
    “plz report bugs and issues here”
    ACTUALLY READ THESE THINGS

All of these bugs have been around for awhile and still aren’t fixed.

1. Death Tag Bug -Skeleton Skins sometimes actívate on runners making it complete chaos. And so confusing

2. Block Hunt- everyone Instant dies at the beginning of the game making it go by quick. You can’t tell how many hiders are left or how much time is left.

3. Survival Games- Horseman, Knight, Bomber, do not work at all and are scams to gems and achievements.

4. Turf Wars- Infiltrator Kit you don’t get a 1 shot arrow and it makes it extremely unbalanced compared to the other kits.

5. Cake Wars- Can’t complete bridges on Submarine Map, Duplicaters are still a thing and are more unstoppable then ever, Team Upgrade Shop doesn’t work sometimes, One Map doesn’t let you completely cover your cake.

6. Skywars: Throwing Dirt Kit doesn’t work, Throwable TNT doesn’t work,

7. Teamate Games: When in parties it doesn’t automatically put you on the same team and you have to que for the same color every time and if that doesn’t work you get split up.

8. Micro Battles: Tiny Skins can hide in specific untouchable spots.

9. Missions don’t work

10. When removing friends from friend list to clear up space it acts as if their still there making lt so you still can’t add any more friends

Their are probably even more that I haven’t even listed.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
    PenitentPlot863 likes this.
  2. GuardianInASuit

GuardianInASuit

Heyo!

Most of these bugs are known and should be fixed soon. Sadly for some of the other bugs, we can't really fix them due to the glitchy nature of Bedrock. as for number 8, we can't really stop players from using the tiny skins that are purchased from the store. If you find any more bugs feel free to report them over at www.mineplex.com/bugs If you have any more questions feel free to comment/DM me at any time

~ Your Friendly Bedrock Guardian ~​

Posted Feb 10, 2019
    NothinButNet36 likes this.
  3. Not to mention, some players’ chats don’t work. I have some friends who use to be able to chat before, but can’t now for some reason. I also know for a fact that they aren’t muted. Not sure if this is a bug or something.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  4. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Yeah I have that problem with my Alt and I can’t chat on it and I know I haven’t been muted

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
  5. the chat muting is a common problem. I know a bunch of people who can't text chat Also if you try to rename any of your pets it says you're not allowed to use profanity regardless of what you enter. If I rename any of my pets for example one, two, three or whatever the filter says that I'm naming them some profane name.

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 1:11 AM
  6. Is this a bug or a missing feature? Cuz I was playing blockhunt and was wondering why none of this information was shown.

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 8:11 PM
  7. _H2O

_H2O

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since you've already made bug reports for these issues.

We are aware that there are bugs and glitches within different areas of our Bedrock server. Each time that you submit a bug report, they are logged into a database for our development team and others involved in the development process to be aware of the issues. Those don't go away until the issues are fixed no matter how long it has been since you reported it. There's no need to make further forum posts because they are already known and will be fixed as soon as possible. Unfortunately, certain issues are more complicated than others and can take longer to fix. Please just be patient with our developers as they have a lot to deal with.

To also address a few things above:

The party system isn't currently set up to automatically put you on the same team as those in your party. I know it's been suggested before to change the system and it received a lot of support from the community, but if you would like, you can make the suggestion again. The system on our Java server does put you on the same team automatically, but the Bedrock hasn't been updated with those changes.

Tiny skins that are purchased from Microsoft aren't punishable or considered a bug/glitch. They are intended to be that way for cosmetic reasons. If players are using custom skins with a considerably small amount of pixels, then we could punish for it. Otherwise, we are allowing players to use skins that they have purchased.

The ghost mutes are not an issue that we can fix. It's an issue with Bedrock Minecraft itself and would require Microsoft to fix the issue. Unfortunately, they don't agree that there is a problem with chatting and won't investigate into it. It's definitely something that is frustrating and the only advice I can give there is to go complain to them and maybe they will finally understand the impact that it is having.

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 18, 2019 at 11:56 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.