• 595 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7368 Players Online
  • 6773 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bug With achievements

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by DrCheat, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Hey! so im achievement hunting for the sky warrior/legend kit, (i forget which one) and i got to the stone cold killer quest (desc: "kill players") And so i did that, i got the achievement, but i got "Stone Cold Killer IV" Which means i got the 4th level to it, already passing stole cold killer. yet when i go to the kit, and look at the details, it shows that i dont have it done. I also have done the quest that involves killing 50 zombies as it said it when i completed a game a few games ago. I am just asking if there is a way to give me those things, For further Communication please add my discord, "Myth#0004"

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  2. Hey!

I recall a similar issue back in 2018 with other achievements, so it looks to me like this is a bug, which you can report here. When writing your bug report, you should make sure to read over the Bug Report Guide and include evidence of the issue you experienced so that the QA team can replicate and solve the issue.

Posted Nov 24, 2020
    SALB and DrCheat like this.
  3. Okay thank you! Appriciate it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 24, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.