• 1610 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10048 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bug Reporting Question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bossitiveplays, Aug 9, 2019.

1. About four to five days ago I submitted two bugs to Mineplex, but I haven't gotten any reply back on whether they have been seen or not. Can someone tell me whether or not I'm supposed to get a notification if a Staff Member has seen my bug report?

Thanks,
    Bossitiveplays

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  2. You'll most likely get a response soon addressing the bug you reported.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  3. You will probably get an email soon and if you don't just check the website and notifications. Also you don't have to get a reply from bugs. Minplex will address the bug whether you get notified or not. Happy to help :)

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Bossitiveplays likes this.
  4. Heyo,
    I think you'll receive a reply from them addressing whether your bug is accepted, denied or even anything else.
    Just be patient, they take a while to reply to things like these.
    I hope I was capable of helping.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  5. Did you get a direct message from the apps system bot saying your bug was submitted? If not it means it was not submitted and you'll have to submit it again. If it was, then you should get a response soon. If you want to inquire about the status of your bug report I'd suggest contacting a member of the Quality Assurance team. You can find someone from QA here: https://www.mineplex.com/subteams

I hope I was able to help out, feel free to DM me if you need anything else!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  6. I did, I'm just assuming at this point that it will take some time before they see my report, test it, and reply to me.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
  7. Hey!

I would suggest just waiting and checking the forums notifications and your emails everyday. Keep in mind the staff team get several reports daily and may just be it takes time to get to yours. Have a wonderful day!

Posted Aug 11, 2019