• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5307 Players Online
  • 2417 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bug report

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by thesuperdab, Aug 9, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So here i will say all the buggy messes i have ran into: cake wars has a habit of glitching you into the void, you can dupe endstone into infinite endstone brick, you can AFK troll people by digging them into the floor effectively soft locking them and skywars solo server 34 is non existent

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  2. Hey!

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered a number of bugs across the network. However, making a thread here is not the correct way to go about reporting bugs. Instead, you need to make an official bug report at www.mineplex.com/bugs. Make sure you follow the Bug Reporting Guide, as it will help you create the report correctly. No further action is required of you, a QA member will review the report when they are available and will answer it appropriately. Thank you for finding these issues, now you just need to report them using the above link so that QA and the Developers are aware of what needs to be fixed. Please message me with any further questions!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Aug 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.