• 3018 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11456 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bug or not?

Discussion in 'Micro Battle' started by Pirexy, Sep 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So now when you place a block in micro battles all the blocks underneath it fall, making it a little like spleef. I’ve seen some people say that this is a bug, and some say it’s intentional. Anyone know which it is?

Personally, I don’t really like it and hope it’s reverted. Any ideas?

Posted Sep 18, 2018
    Yomo42 likes this.
  2. Pirexy, it is a bug, It was happening on bedrock skywars for a while until it was fixed.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  3. Yep, this is indeed a current bug on Micro Battles, and you're always welcome to submit any possible bugs at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs Luckily I'm pretty sure QA know about the issue already, and it should be fixed soon.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  4. Yeah, this issue is definitely known, I was helping a dev test the bug in different maps and there should be a bug fix soon!

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  5. Your lucky, I would love to be apart of tests like that, but no laptop yet to join. Only on bedrock for now

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  6. It was public, the developer asked if anyone wanted to join the game to show them.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  7. That's awesome, before when I would first find a big I would msg a mod on friend list and they would just join my game and I would show them that way. But again that was bedrock, I don't think I have ever seen a dev do that on bedrock or if that's possible, but I could be wrong. That's where I showed a mod, BJD, about the skywars empty block glitch like the one in micro

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  8. Unfortunately, this is a bug currently as some people have mentioned above. There's nothing much that can be done about it until there is a fix for it. The Quality Assurance team is already aware of the issue and it should be fixed in a future update, hopefully soon. In the future, if you encounter anything that you suspect is a bug/glitch, feel free to report it at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs and the Quality Assurance team will look it over. If it's not an unintended issue, they'll let you know. If it is, they'll make sure to note it down to alert the development team of it.

Since your concern has been addressed, I'm going to be locking this thread.

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 18, 2018
    Yomo42 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.