• 818 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12437 Players Online
  • 11619 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Buff skeleton horse

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Butterfl1, Mar 24, 2021.

1. This way, we won't see any wolves going around!!!

Posted Mar 24, 2021
  2. what O_o

Posted Mar 24, 2021
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  3. If they buff horse then I'm totally using it

Posted Mar 25, 2021
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  4. Hey!
    Skeletal Horse is a pretty powerful kit already. I don't believe it should be made any more powerful. Some kits like Wolf are inherently easier to use and get to a decent standard with but Skeletal Horse I believe is powerful enough the way it is.

Posted Mar 25, 2021
    RedBlueGamer, Ducksicle and happily like this.
  5. And then in a month you'll be saying to buff wolf because there are too many horses lol

Posted Mar 25, 2021
    Ducksicle likes this.
  6. Nope he will say buff creeper

Posted Mar 25, 2021
  7. I agree with Mehmoodie, I think this kit is already pretty overpowered, however, I feel like this post has more of a goal of trying to make the wolf "nerfed" by buffing the kit that best counters it. I think a better thing to do if you feel wolf is overpowered is just to nerf wolf and not buff the kits around it.

Posted Mar 25, 2021
    RedBlueGamer, Skit and Ducksicle like this.
  8. Hey!
    I think skeleton horse shouldn't be buffed, because the kit is already pretty good and very easy to master. A lot of people main it because it requires no effort and you can easily annoy people with it, and I don't want more people to start playing a kit like that!

Posted Mar 26, 2021
    RedBlueGamer and Ducksicle like this.
  9. The person above me is spitting facts

Posted Mar 26, 2021
  10. Wrong. It is hard to master because you need to time your right click button.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 26, 2021
  11. no u dont need to time it lol it will land anyways

Posted Mar 27, 2021
  12. it's great to know I can land bone kick from across the map :DDDD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 27, 2021
  13. I agree, the timing is so hard. Like I need to right click at the exact nanosecond, but my brain can only subdivide seconds into microseconds, which is 1000 times longer than a nanosecond :(

Also pls dont just tell me to get good, I've tried counting faster and it just doesnt work :(

Posted Mar 27, 2021
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  14. Bone Kick is ridculously easy to hit because the range of it is around 4 blocks. The whole kit is frustrating to fight because the moves are spammy and deal strong damage.

Posted Mar 27, 2021
    RedBlueGamer and Ducksicle like this.
  15. I don't even use horse you just responded to a joke. But to be serious, I do agree with what you are saying. Horse is hell to fight.

Posted Mar 28, 2021
    RedBlueGamer likes this.
  16. huehue bone rush go brrrr

Posted Mar 28, 2021
    TenCashew804211 likes this.
  17. oh lol

Posted Mar 29, 2021
  18. Bone kick makes you fly across the map. It doesn't need a buff

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  19. It's less than 4 blocks but still impossible to dodge when bone rush kb pushes you down to the ground lol. You actually have to be really close.

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    RedBlueGamer likes this.
  20. Yeah, that kit is good only for hit and run tactics. It can even kill you instantly if the user melees you while using bone rush and then horse kicks you.

Posted Apr 22, 2021