• 2172 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10610 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Broken shard bombs

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by DrJ11, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As I entered the lobby, I noticed in the chat that someone threw a treasure party bomb. I went to collect shards from the bomb and it won’t let me pick it up. That’s disappointing. I’m assuming this is just another one of those bugs from the latest update. This is actually something serious, because people work hard to get treasure party bombs from crates and now they don’t work. Since it is also in the marketplace, people are just going to waste their minecoins over a broken gadget, which kinda makes it a scam. Anyone knows when this would be fixed?? (and yes I made a bug report)

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  2. Yeah I noticed that when I joined a lobby with shards just sitting on the floor and one one was able to pick them up

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  3. Hey there,

I get the frustration fully. People spend money on these, and this is actually quite major. However, I'm gonna have to lock this thread due to it being a bug and not an idea. If you run into any more bugs on the network, please report them here.

Thread locked ~ Concern addressed

Posted Aug 16, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.