• 379 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2958 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bringing back Mc League!

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by 500Likes, Sep 11, 2019.

?

Wanna bring back Mc League?

1. Yes

90.0%
  2. No

10.0%
  1. Hello!

As some of you know, a gamemode called Mc League appeared 3 years ago on Mineplex. In my opinion, this was the best gamemode for pvp (just my opinion).
    I will do a poll above to vote yes or no for the return of this game.

If you don't know what am i talking about check this: https://mineplex.fandom.com/wiki/Mineplex_Competitive_League_(minigame)
    (This is the gamemode i was talking about)

A beautiful day,
    xDamijan1996

Posted Sep 11, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 11, 2019
  2. Hmmmm, don't know.... Sounds... off

Posted Sep 11, 2019
    500Likes likes this.
  3. Omg! that game was so fun. I almost forgot about it.

How so?

Posted Sep 11, 2019
    500Likes likes this.
  4. I know right!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 11, 2019
  5. I really enjoyed MCL when it was first released, but like everyone else, the game kind of became boring after a while. It had the same objective each game and with no kits to change up game play, it was the same thing over and over again. I think if the game were to return, it would need to be updated and changed to be more exciting and appealing to players. I loved how competitive it was, but it just won't get players from a long period of time unless there is something different that players get to experience each time they play.

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  6. Hey there!

I miss the good ol' MCL days. Personally, my favourite feature was probably the fact that it had vanilla knockback, instead of Mineplex's knockback mechanics. I know, back then, a popular community suggested feature was to have vanilla knockback. I'd have to agree with much of what @_H2O says though, as the game would need some alterations in order to appeal to players.

Other than that, I'd happily support the return of MCL! Have a nice day!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    matrixyst likes this.
  7. I don't remember it being vanilla kb, it was different from other mineplex games but I recall the kb being very low and mostly trading with other people. This was a long time ago so I might be wrong. I remember the game being ruined by tryhards making large parties to get easy wins

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  8. I miss that game so much. I don't like mineplex pvp mechanics so the the fact pvp was normal in mcl was amazing. I remember me and someone else ran an MCL team back then, good memories. Too bad the game was removed 3-4 months later for idk what reason exactly, I was really sad about that though.

Posted Sep 13, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 13, 2019