• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5238 Players Online
  • 2348 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring trust command to game so that we can also view our friend land

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Neatbench54591, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Plz bring trust command in game so that we can also see our friend claimed land and access it

Posted Sep 14, 2020
    JetStarglaze and Paladise like this.
  2. Just letting you know that I've moved your thread to Bedrock Ideas. I personally don't really have much of an opinion on your idea, so I'm just writing this to let you know I've moved your thread to the proper section!

Posted Sep 14, 2020
  3. Hi,

I could see this working, maybe in the survival menu?

Or if it was a command, /trust access name

This would be useful to let your friends come to your base and help you build or access your chests or doors.

+1

Posted Sep 14, 2020
  4. I tried that, it says this command doesn't exist.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  5. I think that this would be a great idea for Survival on bedrock! The only issue I see with this is greifing but that can be worked around. I definitely think adding a way to trust people on your land would help make things more fun. Co-Op would be a lot more enjoyable for a lot of people. Personally I like the solo survival experience but I rarely play because I get bored of it quickly. If I had friends it would make things a lot more interesting. Overall this idea is getting a +1 from me.

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Neatbench54591 likes this.
  6. Hey,

I was IF it was a command, I could be that

(It's not a command right now)

Thanks

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Neatbench54591 likes this.
  7. I'm all for this idea. A lot of people have been asking if there is a way to do this, and the answer is currently no. I think a lot of people would love to see this added. I myself think it's a great idea. If you want to share a claim with your friends, then this would be the way to do so. Currently, you can't allow other people to build on your claims, or break anything (which is a good thing sometimes), but this can also be a bad thing if someone wants to help you build and renovate your house. The only issue, as stated above, would be griefing, so there should definitely be a command such as /claim deny (user). The command to allow someone to enter and build on your claim could be /claim access (user) or something similar. Another idea is that maybe it could be somewhat like creative housing, and the owner of the plot could grant users building permissions. Of course, there wouldn't be any Admin perms or anything like that, and the owner would solely have the power to grant and revoke player's perms. Overall, this idea does seem like a good one, and I would be happy if something similar to it was added.

Posted Sep 19, 2020 at 6:02 PM