• 409 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8847 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Bring the Title for beating Alien Invasion event back.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Akz, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I do not like to make posts because my english is horrible. I have been practising different moves to beat Alien Invasion game since they add it to Mineplex Player Servers. I'm not Legend+ so I can not make an own mps, I have to join servers with "Winner picks" system, win a game, and then choose it. I guess a lot of people want a chance of getting this beautiful title. Please correct my text grammar errors, I'll be watching the replies.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  2. when im doing The MPS thing im not doing winner chooses,its not fair of course and i hate it.btw i agree with you there should be a titale for Alien Invasion.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  3. I just play the regular game enough to get good, while getting shards and XP and stuff.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  4. I'm pretty sure the title is here. If you complete the game fully, you get the "Alien Invasion" title or something like that. I haven't yet complete it but I know others who have and have the title. Not sure if this was what you were talking about but if it was, then yeah you do get a title for completing the game. Please reply to this post if that is not what you were asking or saying!

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  5. I'm talking about Alien Invasion, not Area 51, I got all titles for Area 51, but I have already completed Alien Invasion map many times and all I get is 900 exp

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2019
  6. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you get a title for that game. You get 3 titles for Area 51 and 1 for Alien Invasion. Maybe you already have it if you have completed it fully and didn't get anything. But yes you do get a title for completing Alien Invasion.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  7. In-game mods told me that they arent giving, but if you are sure, imma just record myself doing it and submit a support ticket

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2019
  8. I would've liked to have the title brought back as well than just the game mode (Alien Invasion) alone since it's definitely one of the more "rare" ones in terms of cosmetics. Alien Invasion was only brought back for the surprise Area 51 Raid Event, no specific reason really but it fits well with the event in general with the theme of aliens. Bringing back the exclusive title though would take away the rarity of the title itself, even though there might be a lot of people who don't have the title, we don't want to upset the player base who worked for the title back then by bringing it back.

Since the game mode was removed recently and the Halloween Update is now live on the network, I'll be locking the thread as there is no need to discuss the idea further. Not sure if we're ever going to bring back "Alien Invasion" as a game mode ever or the title as well but it can always be a possibility in the future. Thank you for the suggestion though.

~Thread Locked - Not Planned

Posted Oct 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.