• 142 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1840 Players Online
  • 1698 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring Survival games to Mineplex

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by YxngAP6310, Nov 17, 2021.

?

Should Survival Games become a game mode on Mineplex?

1. Yes, I believe it should!

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No, I don’t think it’s needed.

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. I personally think by making this change would bring more traffic to mineplex even though we already experienced a lot the more the better in my opinion, it’s awesome when someone new gets to experience the mineplex community and I believe lots of players would feel the same way about survival games becoming a game mode we can all enjoy together as a community.

-YxngAP6310

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    ReJo likes this.
  2. 8d say this could definetoy be introduced at some point

Posted Nov 17, 2021
  3. In case you didn’t know, mineplex used to have Survival Games on bedrock edition. It was removed along with multiple other gamemodes with the lobby update last year due to numerous bugs and other.
    However, I and many others would like to see SG and maybe a few other gamemodes make a return in the future when/if they are fixed up.
    Mineplex Survival Games is definitely a unique and fun version of SG, mainly because of all the kits. There were ten different kits which gave you cool abilities.
    Anyways, yes, I agree with bringing Survival Games to Mineplex bedrock.

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Ocelotguyy, Fallen, N0TVexx and 2 others like this.
  4. Thought I remember3ed it being on there at some point
    Don't really remember it though, really only played MA back then

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    YxngAP6310 likes this.
  5. Yeah, it was actually here in the game rotation last Christmas for the winter event. I played it a couple times and from what I remember it was really fun, I can’t believe they haven’t brought it back permanently yet. Might be because of some bugs with the kits. But hopefully it’ll come back in the future.

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Fallen, N0TVexx and YxngAP6310 like this.
  6. I don't know about Bedrock, but on Java, Hunger Games was more of a mid-2010s thing. It really helped put Mineplex on the map back in the day, but it died out in the following years on nearly all servers. The minigame scene has changed a lot over the past five years, things like Skywars and UHC that were all the rage are now playing second fiddle to stuff like MMO Skyblock and Bed/Cake/Eggwars.

But if we're not talking about size, I'd certainly say it would be a great addition!

Posted Nov 17, 2021
  7. I wasn’t aware of that but yes I completely agree that it should be brought back.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 18, 2021
    ReJo and BlazeFire like this.
  8. yeah it definitely would be a great addition!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 18, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  9. I would really like to see Mineplex SG brought back to Bedrock, both Solo and Duos. The maps that Mineplex has for Survival Games is the most nostalgic in my opinion and its fun. I see a chance of it making a return for a few reasons: Bug fixes and most votes on Winter Games Rotation 2020 poll

Posted Nov 21, 2021
    YxngAP6310 and ReJo like this.
  10. I completely agree!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 22, 2021
    N0TVexx and ReJo like this.
  11. +1 from me! There’s actually been quite a few threads about bringing back SG so I won’t elaborate much on why I agree- so to keep it short and sweet I definitely think it will attract more players and keep more players on Mineplex, a new PvP game mode will always be fun and popular, and since this was previously a gamemode there’s already some great ideas developed!

Posted Nov 23, 2021
    SleakGaming1 likes this.
  12. buggy & its popularity was overstated. it was removed because it wasn't getting enough players to merit attention. to come back it would need to undergo serious changes to prevent it from dying again

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  13. frick sg

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  14. Well personally I believe it has better odds now because I mean lots of other servers get attention on it and I mean a fair bit of the bedrock community plays it I mean if we’re talking Java edition I say it shouldn’t be added but bedrock could definitely grow popularity if we added this gamemode.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2021
    ReJo likes this.
  15. I completely agree with this, it would definitely widen our community as other servers always have people on this gamemode, I doubt it would do good on Java but bedrock I feel it would have lots of people playing and when it was on the server before lots of people enjoyed it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2021
    ReJo likes this.