• 1222 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7412 Players Online
  • 6190 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bring back weekly games

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by nadav1112, Jan 28, 2020.

1. So I remember
    Like one year ago it was villager with weekly games that cool games like op bridges and more I think it’s should add to mineplex again it was make a lot of fun

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  2. If you're talking about weekend brawl then yes I would love to see it return. I have seen a suggestion for weekend brawl to return but the concern was player count. It was originally removed due to a lack of players playing it so for that reason I see this idea get declined.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  3. Hey!
    I personally loved the weekend brawl games that were unlocked with the gem fountain. The main issue with bringing it back would be like Vytas stated, player count along with no one really putting enough gems towards the fountain. The fountain was implemented to give people something to do with their excess gems and help unlock a game mode for the weekend aka... the weekend brawl game. But the main issue was players weren't putting any gems towards it and then players started to not play the games so it was removed. Another main issues with bringing it back was it was hard on the Devs because they have to code a weekend brawl game every week in case the gem fountain was filled. Overall I would love to see it make a return, however I feel like a lot of things would have to happen before it would make sense to bring it back.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  4. But now every one have like 100000000000 games

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2020