• 199 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5334 Players Online
  • 5135 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring back the Nakoji, Hidden Fields, Lynore Forest, and Spadazlin' Spring maps

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by fallingleaf_271, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Apparently these maps were removed, and I don't know why. They were my favorites (especially Nakoji), and I would really like to see them brought back, if not to the game, at least to the player servers. The map choice has become kind of limited since they were removed.

Posted Sep 10, 2021
  2. I haven't been able to play those maps, sp I'm not sure what they're like however I'm pretty sure maps are removed when new ones are made and that's just the reason, to give people a new fresh take on the game in another map they may have not played before. However I would love to play these again if they're back! :)

Posted Sep 10, 2021
  3. Posted Sep 11, 2021
    Kyuine likes this.
  4. These pages are outdated, then. Hidden Fields was re-added a few updates ago with a fairly large rework, and Nakoji was removed last map update at GI's request.

Nakoji was removed for its extreme bias toward the Hider team, which was worsened heavily by the f3+b bug fix.

Hidden Fields was removed a while ago, but recently re-added with a rework. You may be misremembering a map name.

Lylinore Forest was far too small for a map, and overall did not offer good gameplay, resulting in its removal a while ago.

Spadazalin' Springs was removed a long time ago as well (due to similar reasons as Lylinore Forest). Even the person who made the map grew to dislike it and requested its removal, though I believe it was listed as purely a GI decision.

Posted Sep 11, 2021
    Nicodami likes this.
  5. GI very dumb spadazlin' spring was very god map #bringbackspadazlinspringandgonnabuildsoontm2021

Posted Sep 11, 2021