• 826 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2805 Players Online
  • 1979 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring back the ability to pin posts on your wall on profile walls

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Quackeh, Jun 12, 2019.

?

what are your opinions on bringing back pinning messages on profile walls

1. yeah! that's cool

100.0%
  2. i don't like it too much

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. it doesn't matter to me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey gamers, it's me again. I got this quirky idea from my friend fuzzyjunior (not related but he hit level 100 last night!) due to him sending me a message i had pinned on enjin mineplex way back when, and it got me thinking. why don't we have a pin feature now? i know it's very small and will take a little bit of work with the website, but it was one of my favorite features on the forums back then. let me know what you guys think! haha

Posted Jun 12, 2019
    iDaimyo, _Prof_, xLeopard and 2 others like this.
  2. Believe it's on a wait atm, other things have priority right now.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
    Nicodami likes this.
  3. Heyo!

Personally, I love this idea and back on the old forums I remember pinning my own posts so players will be able to see this. I would really like to see this added onto this forums so players can give out important messages that need to be pinned, a funny joke, etc. Also, congratulations on level 100 @FuzzyJunior! :3 Overall, I'm unquestionably on board with this idea, huge +1

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  4. Thread Moved to Website Feedback.
    I’m on board with this idea, as I too was a fan of the feature back when it was available on the Enjin forums. As Marzie said, I’m fairly sure this is on hold due to several other highly requested features that Wanderer, our Web Developer, plans to add into our current website. I’m sure this is possibly on the list somewhere, and if it isn’t, with the positive feedback you’ve been receiving, it may be soon. All in all, I’m on board and hope to see this introducement considered.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  5. I am in support of this idea. Walls were huge on Enjin. Although Xenforo is slowly making walls better, being able to pin posts would make a great addition. People have pinned posts to introduce themselves, staff use it to answer FAQs, and I am sure there are a lot more reasons for someone to pin a post. I know it is coming, but it is not their main priority right now as there are bigger issues to solve within Mineplex. Stay tuned though!

+1

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Jun 13, 2019 at 11:48 AM